Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tip of the day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leptyx

09-11-2014

If your teammates need to lifesteal/spellvamp from minions, stop hitting them with abilities and/or basic attacks if you can't even heal yourself

Yes I'm talking to you Darius, stop Q'ing

Sebasteia

09-13-2014

This happens in Summoner's Rift as well. AP casters destroy minion waves in sieges when you're trying to lifesteal with Hydra/BT on health. People pay no attention.

TheMalteseFalcon

09-22-2014

Communication with your team could probably solve this issue.

Smoky the Bear

09-29-2014

Yeah it's irritating when you are CLEARLY draining a target as Fiddle and some dipstick one shots the minion for no reason.
Some people automatically use their wave clear abilities on every wave which can also lead to a massive imbalance in CS throughout the team, stop doing this please, just because you can take all the CS doesn't mean you should and you are probably screwing your team over in doing so.

XerxesTop

12-11-2014

Yeah every match when i have lifesteal they always take my minions when I am try to get my health back its so obvious that they must be doing in to spite me