Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Can't the Two Teams have the same champ on both sides?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragunnity

Recruiter

09-09-2014

WHY.
it would be more fun to be able to counter a Nida spear with a Nida Spear, rather than just eat them each sec.

TeaMOGGY

09-09-2014

Nahhhh. Personally, I like how one champion can only be on one side.

IS1f493c4c40f6da

09-09-2014

there can be mirror matches with rerolls

Adinin

09-09-2014

Quote:
IS1f493c4c40f6da:
there can be mirror matches with rerolls

This.
It happens rarely, but it does happen.

TeaMOGGY

09-10-2014

Quote:
Adinin:
This.
It happens rarely, but it does happen.

I've never seen this :O

Something Insane

09-10-2014

Never seen this as well in over 600 ARAM games, but it's actually good the way it is.

Kayde

09-15-2014

Seen this like 3-4 times before, I still believe it's a bug. Usually it occured shortly after patches were out, maybe it got ninja-fixed everytime? 600+ ARAM wins here

Riot Draggles

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotDraggles on Twitter

09-15-2014

I've had it when I reroll away Singed and then the enemy team must have rolled INTO Singed. Kinda makes me feel like I've passed it to them, but I've never seen a mirror match up so far. I'm not sure that it can happen - don't you need a baseline amount of champions to take part in ARAMs anyway?

Podvodník

Recruiter

09-15-2014

Quote:
Riot Draggles:
I've had it when I reroll away Singed and then the enemy team must have rolled INTO Singed. Kinda makes me feel like I've passed it to them, but I've never seen a mirror match up so far. I'm not sure that it can happen - don't you need a baseline amount of champions to take part in ARAMs anyway?

It does happen every now and then, but it can only be achieved with a reroll. It's most common in games on accounts that are lower than level 30, where people don't have that many champions yet.

Twisted Zed

09-17-2014

I had mirror matches a few times (once it was even Lux vs Lux and Nida vs Nida in one match).