Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Won't Get Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylian

Recruiter

09-08-2014

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=49834587#49834587

Quote:
ManWolfAxeBoss:
tl;dr - Unless something changes, we won't be enabling ranked.

So, now you know.

An1MuS

Recruiter

09-09-2014

I'm just relieved they won't be deleting Dominion, since it's the only reason i play LoL. Hopefully though they will hear and implement some of the other good suggestions posted on that thread.

Deadly Envy

09-09-2014

They would never have deleted dominion @.@

Clumsy Samurai

09-09-2014

Quote:
Deadly Envy:
They would never have deleted dominion @.@

Obviously not, it was an incredibly childish threat. If you want to change something, either apply reason (like comparing the situation with 3v3s or other moba games that use different maps, e.g. smite) or apply pressure: boycott buying RP as dominion community, give out cash prizes for tournaments instead of skins that are real money for riot. Stuff like that. Or make their bad treatment public, but not in a whiny and we-are-a-better-game-than-summoners-rift manner but more like asking the SR rift players what they would suggest or do in your situation. Use some rethorical skills. Or just move on, no reason to throw a fit.

TheDarkPrince

09-09-2014

Dude do me a favor and post this exactly to NA forums on that specific thread :

Quote:
BLIND DRAFT QUEUE as the ONLY queue; this is the only alternative to ranked.

Thanks.

Securop

10-13-2014

We want ranked..!

Mazrim

11-07-2014

I have no interest in playing dominion right now primarily because it has no ranked system, what is the point? I want to play something non-competitive I play aram.

I probably would play dominion if it had a ranked queue however.

XerxesTop

12-09-2014

Nobody will delete dominion as mentioned by "Deadly Envy" and "Clumsy Samurai" but yeah it would be nice if they put ranked in to dominion