Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Never play ARAM for first win of the day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeWereGentlemen

01-13-2015

Lost 4 in a row today, really wanted to win a game today, should already be asleep but np riot, thanks

ThePageRage

01-14-2015

I usually always win arams. Communication and your personal play style for the champion you have been selected is important. The amount of ridiculously close games I've had too where it can literally go either way and sometimes comes down to whoever gets the next ace. These games are not decided in the champ select.

WeWereGentlemen

01-14-2015

Quote:
ThePageRage:
I usually always win arams. Communication and your personal play style for the champion you have been selected is important. The amount of ridiculously close games I've had too where it can literally go either way and sometimes comes down to whoever gets the next ace. These games are not decided in the champ select.

It's not about that I can't win ARAM's (because I roughly win as much as I lose, in the big picture) and I wouldn't really care either if it wasn't for First Win of the Day. That's the problem. First Win of the Day makes a good man turn into a bad man. It should be First Game of the Day. This is just an age-old thing that's been in the game forever, Riot will change it soon (as Riot are changing so many things lately).

It's time for Riot to realize that it's a bad system and only brings frustration. At least for me it's the reason I become a FLAMER in games if I go on a 4-8 game losing streak.

ThePageRage

01-14-2015

Quote:
WeWereGentlemen:
It's not about that I can't win ARAM's (because I roughly win as much as I lose, in the big picture) and I wouldn't really care either if it wasn't for First Win of the Day. That's the problem. First Win of the Day makes a good man turn into a bad man. It should be First Game of the Day. This is just an age-old thing that's been in the game forever, Riot will change it soon (as Riot are changing so many things lately).

It's time for Riot to realize that it's a bad system and only brings frustration. At least for me it's the reason I become a FLAMER in games if I go on a 4-8 game losing streak.

Sounds to me like you just think about it too much. I never track my first win of the day, nor how much IP I get each game. Granted some Aram games can be a write off, but I don't lose often and even when I do usually have the max damage output. It could just be you? Or the fact that you are constantly raging? It's good to have a weeks break at least if lol is pissing you off so much that it affects you as a person. Judging by your constant angry posting at Riot, that is. Good luck anyway man.