Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Never play ARAM for first win of the day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wietlol

12-01-2014

Sorry but if ARAM is luck, then is SR, TT and CS also luck only.
The luck part is that you get teammates that actually know how to play the game.

If you get a champion that you don't know how to play, then it is your fault that you haven't learned him yet.
If you get a team that has champions that they don't know how to play, then that game is comparable to a SR game where there are 3 people on mid.

Next to that, almost every champion is viable in ARAM.
Just saying, I've had a shaco on my team and shaco carried.

FS77PinkUnicorn

12-02-2014

but it's poros there

WeWereGentlemen

12-03-2014

Lost 5 in a row again today and now I don't have time for another game SO THERE GOES FIRST WIN OF THE DAY AGAIN, thank you Riot <3

One game where I played LeBlanc for the first time I was the main culprit of our defeat but about the other games, I was almost always the one who dealt most damage to champions, AND took most damage from enemy champions.

Got Sona twice on the enemy team, 0 on our team.

Also pretty sure I would have had better luck on some of the games that were QUEUE-DODGED, WHICH CERTAINLY ADDS TO MY FRUSTRATION. After queue-dodge, I happen to always land on the losing team when requeuing again, why does the dice always have to sh!t on me?

You want me to begin queue-dodging too when I don't get my favourite champion one time?

^Riot certainly isn't doing anything about that problem either ^

WeWereGentlemen

12-04-2014

So far lost 3 in a row

But that's nothing new

WeWereGentlemen

01-06-2015

5 losses in a row now

Thanks for this awesome invention First Win of The Day

RIOT

WeWereGentlemen

01-06-2015

Refusing to go to sleep without first win

WeWereGentlemen

01-06-2015

7!

WeWereGentlemen

01-10-2015

Today

4 in a row

GG Riot

MangoVsLemon

01-11-2015

It's hard 2 say.

But it's no winning by champion selection. I looked at your last games and your items are ...

Sky8800

01-12-2015

Try a Co-op vs AI game for a very easy way to get that first win of the day. You'll probably get a bit calmer from your ARAM-losses too as a bonus.