Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Never play ARAM for first win of the day

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WeWereGentlemen

09-06-2014

You will lose 5 times in a row happened yesterday and today

Something Insane

09-07-2014

Well, that's probably something that only happens to you.

WeWereGentlemen

09-07-2014

Well, just saying it's at least not very wise (I have now learned) as it's luck-based and you could potentially lose 20 in a row, something that couldn't happen playing Summoner's Rift.

Zálamander

09-09-2014

Quote:
WeWereGentlemen:
Well, just saying it's at least not very wise (I have now learned) as it's luck-based and you could potentially lose 20 in a row, something that couldn't happen playing Summoner's Rift.

That's not true. Everytime I kill somebody 1vs1 on Summoner's Rift they always say "Wow, you just killed me because of luck, you are so bad!".

Something Insane

09-09-2014

Worst excuse at death: "lags"

You don't know how much I hate it when someone writes it in chat when they die every fu***** time.

Els236

09-20-2014

Quote:
Something Insane:
Worst excuse at death: "lags"

You don't know how much I hate it when someone writes it in chat when they die every fu***** time.

The funny thing is when you do actually lag or get an FPS break and everyone says you're a lying noob.

As for ARAM, it is luck based - you could win 20 in a row or lose 20 in a row... but the same could go for SR, Dominion...

TheMalteseFalcon

09-22-2014

ARAM is luck, but how you play your character, and how your team works together is not.

WeWereGentlemen

09-22-2014

Quote:
TheMalteseFalcon:
ARAM is luck, but how you play your character, and how your team works together is not.

False, the teams (players and their ability to play the game and co-operate are also decided in champ select)

ARAM is always decided on champ select (champs and players on each team), unless someone goes AFK in-game.

AeonsLegend

09-24-2014

Thing is though. Average ARAM game is about 15-20 minutes. Even if you lose three times that's like one or one and a half summoners rift game. Imagine losing a Summoners Rift Game 5 times in a row with a 50+ minute game and then come back and let us know how that worked out for you.

WeWereGentlemen

09-25-2014

Well I lost 3 again today, nothing we could do in any of our games. Ended up playing bot game for first win.

Thanks for the fun times Riot