League of Legends Private Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Volmak

05-05-2011

Just downloaded the new patch and deleted the game... Problem is that I just love the game, but not with the changes. I was just wondering if it is by any chance possible a "Private" server on an older version will pop up. Does the game allow such thing?
Hopefully after time a small community playing the old patch will be created, or Riot will improve the game and allow some user-made customizations... maybe in a year or ten... 'till then:
Thank you, Riot, for creating one of the best games I have ever played, and for screwing up so badly .i.
Good bye good old and new friends, farewell!
Farewell great champions of Noxus, Ionia, Damacia, Shadow Island, the Void and every other mystical and strange origin.

MadHerse

05-05-2011

What is this new Tribunal thing everyone is talking about? whats the diffrence between the current report system and that?

EDIT: Im taking over this thread.

Volmak

05-05-2011

Haven't made it to the tribunal change As soon as I logged I got scared from the graphic, quit and uninstalled the game
Fuk u RIOT for removing all customizations! It's totally unplayable now... At least if you made some little graphic improvement before screwing mostly everyone's game...

5h1nj1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volmak View Post
... It's totally unplayable now... At least if you made some little graphic improvement before screwing mostly everyone's game...
What the hell are you talking about? O_o

Suna Ye Sunnabe

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5h1nj1 View Post
What the hell are you talking about? O_o
This. Wtf?

s4ndwitch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Translation for those that didn't understand OP:
"Oh noes! Different graphics in menu! Unplayable!"

I forgot SvampFest took over the thread, so now on topic:
The Tribunal is another part of the reporting system. You can read there reports sent by other people and judge the offender they reported.

Arcainzor

05-05-2011

What the heck is this?

Sightburner

05-05-2011

If you love the game you play it, you do not wait 1 week before downloading the latest patch O_o

Volmak

05-05-2011

Oh, whatever....
Since noone gets it I will try to explain a bit:
I had a (nearly) fully customized League of Legends with custom skins, models, graphic changes, menu changes... most things, and aiming for all things to make it good looking apart from fun to play... Resulting in a new patch that destroyed everything, and except for the Katarina Skin I was working (and failing) on I have no backups.... thanks for rearranging all folders and deleting files from my computer. Months of editing vanished in the air... and the game just looks so ugly now I don't have the willpower to play it... so i deleted it

BTW... Anyone have an idea how to make Katarina not to look like teenage hooker? With a bit evil face, some scars and armour she looks great... but the armour does not exactly fit with her ult and I do not know how to edit animations...