Getting rid of the custom skins users?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

05-05-2011

I was wondering if one of the purpose of your new client was just this. Cause some of my friends no longer can use them. And of course, there's no acces to the Hero Pack file anymore.

If thats the case, good job destroying a whole community like Leaguecraft was.

Cr4zY JacK

05-05-2011

buuuumpp!

Same thoughts, RIOT is just jealous that players can make better skins then their GFX designers, and they don't claim for that money.

Suna Ye Sunnabe

05-05-2011

I don't think they did it on purpose, but it certainly does benefit them.

lovecstasy

05-05-2011

Way to go Riot, i approve of this change. We play this awesome game for free, we can get all champs and runes only by playing games. You want a different skin well PAY FOR IT.

letifer umbra

05-05-2011

and the new patcher looks UGLY!

Carmilia

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecstasy View Post
Way to go Riot, i approve of this change. We play this awesome game for free, we can get all champs and runes only by playing games. You want a different skin well PAY FOR IT.
I've payed for the skins i like AND i've worked on a custom skin for my very own self or for my friends, hence your point is a bit... pointless?

Actually theres still a way to use custom skins. But its just way longer-tedious-annoying that it'd used to be. Might try it out later.

Aga Wojownik

05-05-2011

oh come on it's not that big deal.

also I found custom skills pricelessly useless thanks to errors occuring every single new patch implemented

BeckulfKnott

05-05-2011

I can still use it but I didn't figure out how to change the loadingscreen images >.<
Edit: Chinese art user btw.

Carmilia

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aga Wojownik View Post
oh come on it's not that big deal.

also I found custom skills pricelessly useless thanks to errors occuring every single new patch implemented
It might not be a big deal. But the only custom skin i was using just now was ShowMeYourMoves's Sexy Ezreal skin. Just cause Ez looked 100 times hawter like that.

> http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=606416

iGotMjölk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecstasy View Post
That's retarded. I bought some skins and i don't like this change one bit, you know why? Because 90% of riot skins SUCK BALLS compared to some that i can find in leaguecraft, so gtfo.