Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

just lost -41 lp bug? or jokes on me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

w00ty

09-05-2014

soloq game just lost -41 never seen it. never heard of it. bug?

eXotic Carry

09-05-2014

it since the master tier...
Waiting for riot to confirm if it's a bugg or if it's intended.

what I think:
1) bugg cuz of wrong line in the script
2) intented: master is the old dia 1 which means that the old dia 2 is dia 1 now, and to compensate they will dropp you like 100 lp over time to match it.

Riot pls can you atleast confirm it???????

Seems to be only diamond players have this happening so riot what is it?

Theniless

09-06-2014

If it´s 2) intented. It would be happening in all tiers, since platinum gets affected as well by diamond 5 being Diamond IV. (since you can drop tiers). So I think it's a bug. Lost 80 in 2 games gained 45 in 3 matches. Just retarded.

Medulah

09-06-2014

Having the same issue since master tier got implemented. Was D2 98 points yesterday, lost 1 game -> -35 ... Moreover i won <20 per game the 2 games before, so i lost round about twice as much of what i won in 1 game. Today it went down like this: Won 21 points getting 81 total, losing one game -> -35 again. This time not twice of what i won but still 166%. Moreover im not the only one having the issue, i read about it on a regular basis after losses. Many people i talked to decided to quit ranked until its fixed or confirmed to be intentional at least in order to protect their rank. If its intentional i can only say that i dont find it rewarding to play but risky and malicious to my rank and my experience in the opposite. An official's answer would be awesome.