RADS error - new client

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomBringers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

have problem after new patcher

( USER)[23:35:14.500] wWinMain: LoLLauncher version 1.0.0.221 (RELEASE)
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::Common::LocalFileSystem::FindFiles: (temp/TMP*, 0x00000000 , 0x00000000)
(WARNING)[23:35:14.515] RADS::Common::Cider::Cider: Failed to load TGIsFullscreen, Cider not running
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::Common::Cider::Create: Failed to startup Cider, not on a Mac
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] wWinMain: Cider not available
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: User kernel is running, attempting connection.
(WARNING)[23:35:14.515] RADS::Common::Cider::Cider: Failed to load TGIsFullscreen, Cider not running
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::Common::Cider::Create: Failed to startup Cider, not on a Mac
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: Using Named Pipe to attempt connection
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: Connected to kernel successfully
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::Common::ReleaseManifest::Load: ("G:/League of Legends/RADS/projects/lol_launcher/releases/0.0.0.21/releasemanifest")
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::Common::ReleaseManifest::Load: Succeeded
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::API::Impl::RuntimeEnvironment::GenerateFileM ap: start building file map
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::API::Impl::RuntimeEnvironment::GenerateFileM ap: done building file map
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::API::Impl::Main::Main: Successfully determine runtime environment
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::UserKernelProtocol::ToUserKernel::Send::SetL ogParametersRequest: (0, 0x00000000, 3)
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] RADS::LoLLauncher::LocalizedStrings::Load: (en_gb)
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] `anonymous-namespace'::SetSystemLocale: Previous locale: C
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] `anonymous-namespace'::SetSystemLocale: Locale set to: English_United States.1252
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.515] `anonymous-namespace'::SetSystemLocale: Set code page successful
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.531] RADS::Common::ErrorMessageMap::ErrorMessageMap: locale: en_gb
( ERROR)[23:35:14.531] RADS::API::Impl::FileUnmanaged::FileUnmanaged: The system cannot find the file specified.
(WARNING)[23:35:14.531] RADS::API::Impl::FileUnmanaged::FileUnmanaged: Failed to open "G:/League of Legends/RADS/projects/lol_launcher/managedfiles/0.0.0.17/RADS.swf".
( DEBUG)[23:35:14.531] RADS::API::Impl::Main::OpenFile: RADS failed to open file "RADS.swf".
( ERROR)[23:35:14.531] RADS::GFxRADS::FileOpener::OpenFile: GFXLoader Failed to open file RADS.swf

screenshot
black screen

http://zhost.tk/u/v9/untitled.jpg

Platiniumblader

05-05-2011

I dont have a problem with the patcher but after the champion selection the loading screen is all blue and pink and i get a crash report >.<

IPG Coldbolt

05-05-2011

---------------------------
Error
Failed to launch lol.launcher.admin.exe
OK
Anyone can upload lol.launcher.admin.exe Please

Tka??e

05-05-2011

dmn i have eror to -.- but my eror is : failed to run migration tool

ShinyT0yGun

05-05-2011

i have same problem too if some one can help me plz guys do it fast :s

TheMastermind

05-05-2011

Here is what i did and worked out!

I restarted my pc and while restarting i turned my modem router off and after 10 sec I turned it back on. Then I disabled my firewall and ran lol.launcher.admin....That's what I exactly did.

IPG Coldbolt

05-05-2011

Hello,

**NOTE**

I had attempted the RAD a long time ago and had files already on the system, 1.8GB big so this is what I done so i didn't need to redownload all the files again

For anyone which can't pass the migration before seeing the new GUI for the updater because of the firewall issue and you believe your firewall is sorted, try the post above and if that doesn't work try this.

Cut and paste the RAD folder to your desktop so it goes away from your League of Legends head Folder.

Then go to Migrate.exe and let it do it's stuff. Let it download a new copy of the RAD and see if it works, if a Error comes up and says you need to download lol.launcher.admin.exe, Click this link:

https://rapidshare.com/files/4607167...cher.admin.exe

Put this inside your Head Folder.

**NOTE**

I have uploaded my RAD/SYSTEM folder which I edited, might not needed to be done it and it's currently applying changes at 33% and still working as it seems, it changes the three configs files bar the USER file to point to the en and changes the locate to GB. Also replaces a Kernal.exe which seemed problematic for people

https://rapidshare.com/files/460718339/system.rar

I went to RAD/SYSTEM and had alot of US locations coming up so I changed them to EU, inside of LOCATE.CFG i changed it to locale=en_gb

Now from this point this should work and you might need to download all 1.8GB and more back to the PC, but for anyone that did it in the past and couldn't get it to work cause of the Internet Firewall issue, I would just simply copy and paste the new system folder into the Old RAD and rename the one that you just downloaded to RAD_SYSTEM just to indicate it was the one you used to get the system info from.

You should be able to start the launcher as you have the lol.launcher.admin.exe, it's pointing the right direction. If anyone is still having a problem

Any issues, tell me

Fixes by Others

I had the same error... I was thinking about reinstalling the game but I figured I'd try turning my firewall off, even though ive never had issues with this before, and it worked!

I know it sounds too simple, but maybe it will work for some of you

UPDATE

Playing LoL now.

ShinyT0yGun

05-05-2011

any one try this ? if works tell me

spinachface

05-05-2011

I had the same error... I was thinking about reinstalling the game but I figured I'd try turning my firewall off, even though ive never had issues with this before, and it worked!

ShinyT0yGun

05-05-2011

8 Minutes Ago

didnt work !

Coldboltage post too fo*k i wanna play how i can fix this mf problem ...