Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BEST Champs for ARAM

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AngelusDaemon

09-03-2014

Quote:
DudeIord:
um.....

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region=all&type=champion-winrate&range=weekly&map=ha&queue=normal

change summoners rift to howling abyss. And there's your answer.

1. Sona
2. Ziggs
3. Galio (lel)

Galio is super strong in ARAM, start chalice and you never run out of mana, if you're against a full AP comp then GG u win just because you're Galio. If you're against a full AD comp no sweat just focus leveling your shield and get early thornmail, they enemy end up hurting themselves more than they hurt you.

Spacefrisian

09-03-2014

Nobody saying Anivia? max wall almost blocks entire bridge for opponent.

TheBrut3

09-03-2014

Sona, Yi, Ziggs, TF, Lux, Ashe, Amumu (really? Yes!)... It's not only about the champs, it's more like the teamsetup.

TeaMOGGY

09-03-2014

It has to be Xerath... that spam is never-ending! Ziggs is the runner-up for me.

Ki Nala Atum

09-03-2014

Varus is to me the champion with the greatest difference in power compared to Summoner's Rift. On Howling Abyss he is much more stronger

Poorly Dressed

09-03-2014

Sona is so retardedly op it's not even funny. If you can't burst her, you'll lose all the trades. And she deals damage in return that makes most APC cry. Remove her from.

Calvez

09-03-2014

Janna is very strong as well. Short cooldown poke witha wide hit box in a very confined space. Also great disengage and heal in TF and op shield

shadowultd

Recruiter

09-03-2014

Vel Koz. Tons of poke and an ult that destroys teams if used right.
Soraka: Healz for years
Yi: if he get fed gg
Nidalee: Dem spears

GankerJack

09-03-2014

No one mentioned Alistar yet? He outheals Soraka over time if you build him right

Sooko

09-03-2014

Quote:
Calvez:
I dont think I have ever won an ARAM when there was a Sona on the other team. Yeah the others are all great too, especially the reworked Xerath

I won one of those recently! They had a Sona and a Soraka on the enemy team and it felt so good... (if you check, it is the Diana game I won)

Come on... No Blitzcrank mention? You can be a Lee Sin in real life and there will still be that hook that will ruin the teamfight for the enemy team. Also: Caitlyn. Longest range, traps for the health spawns and she is nearly uncatchable because, as if it wasn't hard enough to get past her tanks and traps, you still need to break through the frontline only, no other paths.