Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst champions for ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MurderousTEApan

01-17-2015

I really don't like Taric. He feels so useless in ARAM. Sure he has it's moments but meh.

IIB0ssPlaY3RII

01-24-2015

Soraka after nerf...

kicsiultra

01-25-2015

Tryn.

Stibnitive

01-27-2015

Quote:
IIB0ssPlaY3RII:
Soraka after nerf...

yup, heal costs with the HA global debuff more health than she heals the enemy for for a long time until she stacks a ton of AP.
This is even worse now that all the AP poke champions have Morellonomicons.

kawaii red

01-28-2015

I actually dislike it when people think of there being 'worst champs' for ARAM. If you can play your champ well, then you can dominate.

I mean I used to think Mord and Irelia were terrible champs, but boy have I seen them carry xD

xunknownlordx

02-02-2015

It differs from time to time. It all depends on your team composition and the enemy team composition. For example of their whole team consists of tanky champions with a lot of armor, yasuo or darius can be very good, however if their whole team consists of ranged champions who are constantly poking playing as darius isn't going to be the best champion.