Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst champions for ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TTekkers

09-03-2014

Everyone says Sion is bad …… but AP sion is actually half-decent, definitely better than some melée champs on ARAMs - his stun gets some nice damage and his shield also gets half decent. By no means is he a good pick, but he's definitely not the worst.

Nintendan

09-03-2014

Garen is pretty bad too since his kit is pretty much built around 1v1 bullying in lane.

Poorly Dressed

09-03-2014

Def. Nocturne Really hard to pull that off

Something Insane

09-03-2014

Not that hard with Nocturne, a bit maybe, try Hydra, Last Whisper and Divine Sword, a brutalizer helps a bit, too. You'll kill anyone with half health for sure after engaging with the ult, but you'll die eventually. ^^

Lady Lothiriel

09-04-2014

I reroll Olaf every time. But I think that's not his fault, it's mine.

TheOneWithin

09-04-2014

Eve
LeBlink (after her nerf)
Skarner
Poopy

^^^^

All pretty difficult to play (in that order from hardest to easiest)

Something Insane

09-04-2014

I'd say any melee range champ with no gap closer is quite hard to do well with in ARAM.

Haakjvork

09-04-2014

Poppy is a beast on Aram o_O

Thresh is the worst ranged champ for me. AP, tank or AD, you always lack something. Meelees like Udyr or Hecarim have really hard times early game, but they are still really strong when they have at least 3k Gold

Luc1f3r0

Recruiter

09-04-2014

Volibear is the only champ i roll on ARAM's, i simply cant play him. I dread playing an aram game whenever voli is on free rotation

And i don't get whats so bad about leblanc, i do fairly well even after the nerfs :/
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1658258013/206680178
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1603230937/206680178

Something Insane

09-04-2014

There is nothing bad with LeBlanc, only silence is gone, the burst is still there.