Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst champions for ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stibnitive

09-03-2014

yasuo is pretty good, still. He only needs two items before he can dominate in team fights.
Aatrox and Gnar are indeed pretty dumb in aram.

Quinn is only good very situationally.

Leblanc is absolutely worthless in aram since her silence removal. Only good as bait.

KussMcFly

09-03-2014

nasus must go AP tank or full AP on ARAM, you're never gonna stack

Aatrox is one of the worst (he's the worst even in 5v5 though lol)

TeaMOGGY

09-03-2014

I hate playing Nasus. I know he can be strong, but I really dislike playing him in ARAM. I think Udyr isn't so great in ARAM.

Ki Nala Atum

09-03-2014

Nasus and Sion are my two cents on the matter

shadowultd

Recruiter

09-03-2014

Hmm interesting. Usually when I play Nasus on aram I go full ap and level his spiritfore then aoe nuke the enemy team. You mighn't end up with the most kills but you'll probably have the most damage.

personally I reroll someone like nocturne or Udyr cause i usually end up failing with them.

GankerJack

09-03-2014

For me, it's Rammus and Trynd.

Calvez

09-03-2014

Yeah Trynd sucks

Sooko

09-03-2014

Hecarim? Early game, if you even try to get close to your enemy, you just die, even if you just want to heal from W.

Something Insane

09-03-2014

Oh, Nasus can actually hurt quite a lot with his E when build AP, as a matter of fact almost every Nasus I see in ARAM build AP.

Fraktal

Recruiter

09-03-2014

I think gnar is very op in aram, but you really need your ultimate, because the walls are close and the range is pretty big so you can easly stun the whole team with the ult + W, but people still building gnar full damage, and for me building gnar damage is like building renekton full ad, gnar full ad and full take do almost the same damage for my opinion, I don't think they buffed him so you can build him AD, just try him full tank and tell me about it, it's very viable even in ranked he doesn't get useless at all if you can manage your passive.