Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst champions for ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riot Draggles

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotDraggles on Twitter

09-03-2014

Who do you reroll? For me I get rid of Mordekaiser, Renekton or Udyr most of the time, though I have seen some people dominate with all of these before.

Calvez

09-03-2014

I hate getting Morde there. Some champs you jsut have to build super tanky and become a meat shield, Nasus for instance. You cant stack his Q so your dmg is really limited

magictrader

09-03-2014

nasus is absolutely trash if your team isnt nice enough to let you stack.
record for nasus on aram : 150 stacks.

Shnarf

09-03-2014

150 stacks is pretty good. I prefer tanky ap nasus on ARAM though as you don't have to rely on his Q as much and he does some pretty decent AOE damage.

I really don't like Sion.

Envisionedknight

09-03-2014

my nasus ARAM record is 252 stacks we sadly lost the game anyway but the stacks were good

magictrader

09-03-2014

Quote:
Shnarf:
150 stacks is pretty good. I prefer tanky ap nasus on ARAM though as you don't have to rely on his Q as much and he does some pretty decent AOE damage.

I really don't like Sion.

well, the problem is, your team usually takes cs when you are playing nasus and want to stack.
and the nasus i faced last aram match went ap in a full ap team, so they didnt really do any damage in the later game.

Shnarf

09-03-2014

Quote:
magictrader:
well, the problem is, your team usually takes cs when you are playing nasus and want to stack.
and the nasus i faced last aram match went ap in a full ap team, so they didnt really do any damage in the later game.

Yeh well AP Nasus on an AP team isn't really wise but if the team is balanced I usally go that way. I don't mean full AP, I mean items Lichbane/IBG, RoA, Abyssal, Sunfire and Thornmail. (USually with Mpen runes to maximise dmg). You're still tanky yet can put out some pretty nice damage with your ult, E and thornmail/sunfire. His Q is useless even when you try to stack it so you might as well prioritise it less.

Ghoul Kagune

09-03-2014

Renek, Poppy, Lee sin (self respect) and shaco.

big PimpChi

09-03-2014

i never reroll because of my champ. i watch the whole team comp and if it fits, even if it's a sion, i play that champ und adapt my role for the team. i.e. if we got good balanced team and i am sion, i would probably go tanky instead of full ap. there is no bad champ in aram. it just depends on ur team comp. and a i.e. poppy is one of the strongest bruiser in aram with trinity. or udyr becomes late unkillable. =)

AngelusDaemon

09-03-2014

Aatrox, Gnar, and Yasuo, I'm absolute trash with them in ARAM. Hell i'm trash with Yasuo full stop, but then I haven't really played him on SR, and always fail at stacking Q for the knock up :s