Udyr Passive Change

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KungfuDojo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

So I heard from some dubious people that Riot plans a change on Udyrs passive giving him some kind of CC reduction for each stack.

Is this true? Can anyone confirm? If yes, wouldnt it be to similiar to Irelias passive?

Right now high elo players consider Udyr trash/a bad jungler due to his massive vulnerability to CC.

MonocleOnMeButt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

Link / pics or it you are a troll.

randomnoob1337

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Diety View Post
Link / pics or it you are a troll.
*I Heard*

that would say enough

MonocleOnMeButt

04-05-2011

Still, can give me a link or something.

Things like this need a link.

D3Reap3R

Senior Emissary

04-05-2011

Doubtful. His Passive fits perfectly into his kit. I'd hate to see him with a new passive as well. He already has so many :P

ZuppaNikka

04-05-2011

his passive is fine right now

MonocleOnMeButt

04-05-2011

IMO good that he has this (the current) passive.
If he gets less CC, he just goes in as TankUdyr and not dieing.
Now we have a counter, then the counter would fall.
No counter on Udyr - win?

Stalell

04-05-2011

Well, if i remember correctly, they've said they're removing dodge, and i guess that they'd have to compensate that with something else?

Storbein

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fierce Diety View Post
Still, can give me a link or something.

Things like this need a link.
he gonna link you an imprint of his mind? ****ing genious you!

StellarBear

Recruiter

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KungfuDojo View Post
So I heard from some dubious people that Riot plans a change on Udyrs passive giving him some kind of CC reduction for each stack.

Is this true? Can anyone confirm? If yes, wouldnt it be to similiar to Irelias passive?

Right now high elo players consider Udyr trash/a bad jungler due to his massive vulnerability to CC.
I'd like to say this is what the Jungle man of awesomeness really needs more than Irelia. CC is the worst Udyr's friend. Don't judge him so, he's the only fully melee champion and the one who really deserves such passive (I mean add cc reduction to his current passive).