5v5 full tank teams?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Riftwalker123

04-05-2011

Just how are you able to beat 4 offtanks and a tank? In normal games?
You're not able to guess when you're going against them, and you can't really stop them from pubstombing your ass..

I was against Blitz, Malphite, Galio, Morde and Alistair.. Coulden't do anything at all.. ( old game btw)
Was playing kennen.. Any advice at all against these team!?

Sorry to QQ, but i just think it's about.. unbalanced.

mackpack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

Tank teams WILL dominate (early and) mid, so just def. Its not like they could kills your turrets fast.

MRes helps, as most tanks deal magical damage.

Standart counter-tank-items (DFG/MBR vs Health and Void Staff/Last Whisper vs Resistances)

mackpack

Japjer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

First of all, don't take any risk in laning phase. A solo lane kennen should be able to keep a lane just fine.

For kennen, after sorcerer's boots, get a defensive item. Once their burst is gone, only morde can do some mild damage. Since the spell vamp boost, will of the ancients is nice on kennen too. He can simply jump in and take punishment while his ult is doing damage and healing you up throughout their burst.

In teamfights, check which of the tanks is actually using a tank build. Focus the one who isn't with kennen. Then just focus them down one by one. Don't be afraid to back off when necessary. Your AD-carry should be able to shred them to pieces lategame.

If you have a good carry and support, kennen should focus on being a utility character rather than an AP carry. Protecting your carry with your stun and keeping enemies from escaping...with your stun.

Barbaard

04-05-2011

its all about focus
and keeping yourself alive longer
against tanks just make sure you have some mr
arp/mp
and lifesteal/spellvamp

we had the same problem a while ago
but it wasn't a tank team
it was a full support team
sona/soraka/nidalee/jana/ad sion
practicly impossible to kill if you don't keep your focus.. and whoever you focus will probably be shielded and healed for a few k hp before you actually kill him (it was not even possible to kill sion without ignite/exhaust)
strategy is to play very defensif since they can lane forever.. we were pushed all the way to out base
and if any one of them overextends.. get a bit tofar from him team punish it hard, don't be afraid to use your ulties to make sure he dies and get right back to defense

AdVance

05-05-2011

I played against a full tank team once. I took kogmow and I just ate them so fast. Had madreds,voidstaff,phantom dancer,IE and the 40%armour pen thing. I was absoulutly pwning them so hard, Took like 500-600 damage on one hit on them.

Barbaard

05-05-2011

why didn't you just build kog full ap?
you allready had your magic pen
nashor tooth/rageblade/rabaddon
will of the ancients

Nicrobe

05-05-2011

I played against a 5 tankes teams and they had 3 fortif ( pretty annoying ) but we nuked him like 78-10
the game was very long and boring , but even if there are many tanks in the team they have a very small dmg output , a 5 tanks team is just not viable , u can counter him with madred / black cleaver or void staff for AP once u get the right stuff , they r pretty useless cuz of their non dmg policy