Lee sin vs Renekton

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Entering

04-05-2011

After playing some games with Renekton and owning the opponent team throught the whole game, I was wondering as I have Lee Sin in my rooster how can you compare those 2 heroes and think of balance when renekton is just so much better?

I have 20 games with Lee Sin and 3 with renekton and yet in those 3 games (count me as noob with renekton) I owned more then any game with Lee sin. I was tanking more, dealing more damage and carrying my team. I even experimented with items on my renekton and still did good. Why is it that there is such a huge gap within certain heroes?

I might be blind to something about Lee sin, but from what I can conclude is that Renekton just surpasses him in every aspect. Not only he is stronger he also doesn't require nor mana nor energy for his skills. While on the other hand chasing someone with lee sin is insane.

It's not a rage thread, I'm just trying to imply that I feel something is wrong with Lee Sin. He is much harder to use then renekton yet not even half good. No wonder I never see him picked since he got out (or extremely rare).

Low damage nukes, low health gain, high energy cost spells...

Am I the only guy here who thinks this guy deserves quite a buff?

Ariømei

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entering View Post
I have Lee Sin in my rooster
I'm 12 and what is this?

On topic:
Lee Sin has some nice burst and sustainability early-mid game, but, in my opinion, really lacks teamfight presence and fades off with time.

Renekton doesn't have that problem.

Belivo

04-05-2011

Riot should just buff some of Lee's abilities and he would become more credit to team. Now he is just a babysitter who can deal more damage than Soraka or Janna. He's not physical carry or an assassin, he's just a babysitter, too squishy to go alone and lacks the damage by himself also. With the presence of Caitlyn or Ashe he can be viable. He distrupts attempts to come and kill the carry. You literally need to kill Lee before you can get the carry. Knock him away, he jumps back. Try to focus carry anyways, he slows you and Chuck Norris' kicks you away, while the carry is killing you the whole time...

I think Lee's role is babysitter... not main damage dealer or tank. Just... a babysitter.

TheIhsan

04-05-2011

Lee Sin does dmg, but it takes time to get to his full potential --> letting 2 atks between every skill, thus making him almost useless in teamfights.

Jobdone

04-05-2011

Quote:
I might be blind to something about Lee sin
Dohohoho

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	I-see-what-you-did-there-Fry.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	27181  

LolJesusIsDead

04-05-2011

Lee sin has more special abilities while renek has hard CC, lee sin has his 1 which deals 10% missing health (really catches people off guard) and the q in and e out combo, but he lacks anything lategame and dies like nothing renek is currently very very strong i play him in ranked when i can =p

CptCosmic

04-05-2011

the difference is...
...renekton penalizes bad players that overextend you are laning against
...lee sin rewards good player playing him

in short: renekton is easier to play against the majority of LoL

someone that knows how to play will not have any problems against renekton. if said player als has any ranged ability on his champ he will even push renekton out of lane easily.

Entering

04-05-2011

I think his passive is useless cept for jungling. On lane if you are to use those 2 attacks you are going to get harrassed.

His whole design is evolved around that passive and yet its not fitting for the game.

Best Katarina xP

11-08-2013

Actually I think none of you had reached the full potential of Lee Sin yet. I love him he's one of my favourite champions and his lack of damage is like that because of his passive. Also if you have map control and tanky build + last whisper you can be game changing. If you have Sightstone and know how to play him, he just has endless mobility. Also his spells combo done the right way can take down a tank very fast if you ask me. His Safeguard {W} is also one of his most important spells and I max it first when I'm jungling.
Yes I agree his spells are a little bit weak for damage and late game he relies on passive+basic attacks. But with BotRK and Last Whisper as I said above, you won't have problems with the damage dealing, neither attack speed and life steal. All next you need is warmog, sunfire cape, sightstone and ninja/mercury boots. Ofc you can always build triforce instead of sunfire, but it's not an offence in ranked.

Eposz

11-08-2013

Quote:
...huge gap within certain heroes?...
I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_as...6853/hnnng.jpg