Which Champ do you feel has been banned the most in all of your Ranked games?

Evelynn 32 12.36%
Heimerdinger 12 4.63%
Janna 3 1.16%
Pantheon 4 1.54%
Shaco 57 22.01%
Shen 20 7.72%
Soraka 7 2.70%
Taric 9 3.47%
Twitch 4 1.54%
Xin Zhao 34 13.13%
Other 77 29.73%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Most Banned Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OgTheCaveman

18-07-2010

I'm a big statistics enthusiastic. Thus I have written down every single banned champion in my ranked games. So far I've played 32 ranked games and the three most banned champions have been Shaco (whopping 28 bans in 32 games), Heimerdinger (15) and tied Pantheon/Taric/Xin Zhao (10 bans each).

So what are the overall banning stats? I decided to find out by making a poll. I couldn't include all champs in the poll so there are only ten of the most banned champs in my list, plus "Other"-option. You can vote for the most banned champ in your game. My bet is that Shaco really is the number one...

EDIT: I thought for a while to make a poll in which you could choose a number of champs. However, I ended up to make a single-answer poll because I thought it would be more accurate this way. What do you think, is a bigger, multi answer poll in order? (The maximum number of entries is 40 so some chars need to be ruled out anyway.)

FeatherLite

18-07-2010

Only seen one game with shaco not banned, and thats when someone on our team wanted him.
With the current free champs i've been banning taric ^^
if there team then bans shaco i tend to ban either heim or soraka, depending which i dont feel like playing xD

Ahri Nine Tails

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2010

The top champs I've seen banned are, in no particular order apart from Shaco;

*Shaco
*Shen
*Heimerdinger
*Janna
*Ezreal
*Katarina
*Taric

K0sta

18-07-2010

I can only choose one? That sucks.
Anyways, Heimer, Gragas, Taric, Ezreal, Shaco, Xin Zhao end up being banned or picked amongst the first in normal situations (sometimes you need to ban heroes who are enemies' main choice to confuse them).

OgTheCaveman

18-07-2010

The champs that have NOT been banned in any of my games are Alistar, Anivia, Annie, Cho'Gath, Dr. Mundo, Ezreal, Gangplank, Garen, Gragas, Kayle, Kennen, Kog'Maw, Malphite, Malzahar, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Nasus, Nidalee, Nunu, Olaf, Poppy, Ryze, Singed, Tristana, TF, Udyr, Veigar. A long list but not many really great game breaking names.

Nexian

18-07-2010

Shaco, Taric, Shen and Xin

OlegBessonoff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-07-2010

Shaco Shen Xin
Taric Heimer

With love
Good rus guy, OlegBessonoff

p JuKzZ

18-07-2010

Imbalanced Champs atm: Shaco, Shen, Xin, Heimer

and so they are the champs i see banned most

Akraîl

18-07-2010

shaco. end of story

TrueMilli

18-07-2010

I ban Soraka every game since none of my mates plays her and she is devasting for the other team thanks to her abysmal healing potential.
Aground the formulation of the question I have to answer Soraka thus.