Best champion combo with Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kiooze

01-05-2011

In Twisted Treeline, bottom lane (2v2), who's the best champion to combine with Tryndamere? I've tried combining him with Xin Zhao, it was a pretty good combo but the problem was that Xin was often the focused one first. I've also tried to combine him with a harasser, not the best combo late-game. It seems like I haven't found the perfect match, who do you guys think should go with Tryndamere in 2v2 lane, and why?

ApolonsWrath

01-05-2011

What are you looking for, a damage dealer or support?

Kiooze

01-05-2011

Since we play very aggressively and almost always force enemies into total denial, I'd say another damage dealer. A damage dealer with CC, doesn't really matter if they're ranged or not.

ThaGeek

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

trynd goes top no matter WHAT he dominates 3v3 on top

Kiooze

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGeek View Post
trynd goes top no matter WHAT he dominates 3v3 on top
Yeah haha I've tried that too. But Tryndamere doesn't need to go top lane to dominate, instead we give the top lane to someone who really needs those extra coins and level.

Enethis

01-05-2011

tryn in 3 vs 3 and you ask for teammates? :P

SealerRT

01-05-2011

Soraka.

PsychoLandy

01-05-2011

Try Ashe, she does an incredible job at supporting meleers, especially on Twisted Treelines. Just make sure the Ashe user knows how to build her most efficiently as he won't be getting much gold because of you. Build I usually go for is doran blade, ionian boots, infinity edge, phantom and bloodthirster. I barely ever get past that point with Ashe.

Kayle is also great for supporting meleers due to her heal and ulti that is like a second ultimate to you.

Lonewaer

02-05-2011

Zilean. Do the math.

Or.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enethis
tryn in 3 vs 3 and you ask for teammates? :P