ASSERT:LauncherLib not initialized (,\launcher.lib.c/128)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackinthebox

28-05-2010

Hi getting this problem and it crashes game between shampion select and game starting.

ASSERT:LauncherLib not initialized
(,\launcher.lib.c/128)

any one no how to fix this please?

RoH Terminator

29-05-2010

Same Problem here. :X

EDIT://
Solved!

-Check for newest .NET Framework installation
-Check for newest DirectX installation

If then the game even donot start
-Check Driver updates
-Turn off firewall and antivir

Cheers!

jackinthebox

29-05-2010

worked thanx alot

AKjeTAK

27-11-2010

same thing with me, but i have directX 9.0c - that is latest for xp sp3
i have latest driver for graphics
i have latest net framework with visual c++
adobe X newest adobeair
java updated with windows updater
i have every posible program updated and running just fine
turned of antivirus and firewall
sometimes i even get error about some activeX blocking web host... ( and btw only your game can pop up so strange **** like that. I never seen such error in my gaming history)
And it just wont start ... and i dont understand ur game at all .. guys its not about net framework or drivers or any program that is there ...

my lol worked just fine before i formated my pc
my frend did the same **** on his pc with windovs 7 and same **** happend to him
Your game is unstable!
Every dude that i know cannot play ur game after they format hard disk.
I asked my self what did i had on my PC before format, and **** i came to conclusion that i have more stuf now than ever. i played ur game 3 weeks ago with sp2 with no updated framework(tryed that again ... and yes still pops eror )

we tryed restarting the louncher over and over again,, we tryed unistaling / repairing the game ... we tryed downloading setup for game and patch it from 0.. we tryed it all and it just doesn't work .. imo u need to take a look at what u did in last 2-3 patches and fix that game. cause it is about game not about OS

Colgrim

20-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKjeTAK View Post
same thing with me, but i have directX 9.0c - that is latest for xp sp3
i have latest driver for graphics
i have latest net framework with visual c++
adobe X newest adobeair
java updated with windows updater
i have every posible program updated and running just fine
turned of antivirus and firewall
sometimes i even get error about some activeX blocking web host... ( and btw only your game can pop up so strange **** like that. I never seen such error in my gaming history)
And it just wont start ... and i dont understand ur game at all .. guys its not about net framework or drivers or any program that is there ...

my lol worked just fine before i formated my pc
my frend did the same **** on his pc with windovs 7 and same **** happend to him
Your game is unstable!
Every dude that i know cannot play ur game after they format hard disk.
I asked my self what did i had on my PC before format, and **** i came to conclusion that i have more stuf now than ever. i played ur game 3 weeks ago with sp2 with no updated framework(tryed that again ... and yes still pops eror )

we tryed restarting the louncher over and over again,, we tryed unistaling / repairing the game ... we tryed downloading setup for game and patch it from 0.. we tryed it all and it just doesn't work .. imo u need to take a look at what u did in last 2-3 patches and fix that game. cause it is about game not about OS

same thing here, I did all of the above. I had this problem for the first time after reinstalling winxp without formating... anyone found a solution?

EDIT: problem solved! it was .net framework 4.0... i installed version 3.5 and now it goes fine ^^

Jehoel

28-12-2010

good job m8, it worked when i changed to version 3,5. tnx!