Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ASSERT:LauncherLib not initialized (,\launcher.lib.c/128)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jackinthebox

05-28-2010

Hi getting this problem and it crashes game between shampion select and game starting.

ASSERT:LauncherLib not initialized
(,\launcher.lib.c/128)

any one no how to fix this please?

RoH Terminator

05-29-2010

Same Problem here. :X

EDIT://
Solved!

-Check for newest .NET Framework installation
-Check for newest DirectX installation

If then the game even donot start
-Check Driver updates
-Turn off firewall and antivir

Cheers!

jackinthebox

05-29-2010

worked thanx alot

AKjeTAK

11-26-2010

same thing with me, but i have directX 9.0c - that is latest for xp sp3
i have latest driver for graphics
i have latest net framework with visual c++
adobe X newest adobeair
java updated with windows updater
i have every posible program updated and running just fine
turned of antivirus and firewall
sometimes i even get error about some activeX blocking web host... ( and btw only your game can pop up so strange **** like that. I never seen such error in my gaming history)
And it just wont start ... and i dont understand ur game at all .. guys its not about net framework or drivers or any program that is there ...

my lol worked just fine before i formated my pc
my frend did the same **** on his pc with windovs 7 and same **** happend to him
Your game is unstable!
Every dude that i know cannot play ur game after they format hard disk.
I asked my self what did i had on my PC before format, and **** i came to conclusion that i have more stuf now than ever. i played ur game 3 weeks ago with sp2 with no updated framework(tryed that again ... and yes still pops eror )

we tryed restarting the louncher over and over again,, we tryed unistaling / repairing the game ... we tryed downloading setup for game and patch it from 0.. we tryed it all and it just doesn't work .. imo u need to take a look at what u did in last 2-3 patches and fix that game. cause it is about game not about OS

Colgrim

12-20-2010

Quote:
AKjeTAK:
same thing with me, but i have directX 9.0c - that is latest for xp sp3
i have latest driver for graphics
i have latest net framework with visual c++
adobe X newest adobeair
java updated with windows updater
i have every posible program updated and running just fine
turned of antivirus and firewall
sometimes i even get error about some activeX blocking web host... ( and btw only your game can pop up so strange **** like that. I never seen such error in my gaming history)
And it just wont start ... and i dont understand ur game at all .. guys its not about net framework or drivers or any program that is there ...

my lol worked just fine before i formated my pc
my frend did the same **** on his pc with windovs 7 and same **** happend to him
Your game is unstable!
Every dude that i know cannot play ur game after they format hard disk.
I asked my self what did i had on my PC before format, and **** i came to conclusion that i have more stuf now than ever. i played ur game 3 weeks ago with sp2 with no updated framework(tryed that again ... and yes still pops eror )

we tryed restarting the louncher over and over again,, we tryed unistaling / repairing the game ... we tryed downloading setup for game and patch it from 0.. we tryed it all and it just doesn't work .. imo u need to take a look at what u did in last 2-3 patches and fix that game. cause it is about game not about OS

same thing here, I did all of the above. I had this problem for the first time after reinstalling winxp without formating... anyone found a solution?

EDIT: problem solved! it was .net framework 4.0... i installed version 3.5 and now it goes fine ^^

Jehoel

12-27-2010

good job m8, it worked when i changed to version 3,5. tnx!