Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Wrenchmen's Toolbox - Common Fixes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BudoBoy07

08-08-2014

Wow, this is great! :O

Sayuri

08-08-2014

Extremely Helpful! Thanks a lot!

mangousk

08-13-2014

Sadly this still didn't help my bug good job anyway!

yusucele

08-30-2014

do you know all of these links are useless?
i can't open none of these links btw good job bro

hardgamer0401

08-30-2014

I open league of legends and i get a message that i could not connect to HTTP server.
Pleass check that your internet connection is enabled and that your firewall not blocking access.
I don't know what i must do.
Plss help he

The joshuminer16

08-31-2014

Hey riot could i please have 1rp i really want to by an mystery gift to an friend.

SKT T1 Invasion

09-03-2014

Elduris, i have a big problem, today I bought an paysafe card (25$) , and I chose 20$ first and then the other 5$, it already passed around 24 hours and i only got the 840 RP from the 5$, I already send some posts on the forum and in the player support, I hope i can get some help from you to get the other 3620 RP that didnt showed in my account
and the time i did that was about 09:50 AM, and i live in Portugual
I hope you read this post, thank you and have a good day

Misteriait

10-26-2014

League of Legends got removed. Installing new. Patcher stops at 84%,breaks my computer or Bugsplat. Waited for hours, not a single percent more. restarted, patcher completely wipes patch progress. Very sad because I can't play anymore and I have no school.
For more info, I tried every single method seen in the Internet and it always worked before. Might be because of the removal of pando

BakersBread

11-18-2014

Patching Issue's page doesn't exist...probably should take that link out of there so people don't waste time

OMG I GOT HOOKED

11-27-2014

When can i transfer from EUW to NA? Estimated time when it will be available again?