Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for Support and jungle main plat+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brushy Oneshot

07-26-2014

Hey guys,
we are searching for a jungle support main as main player or maybe substitude for our team.
So far we have 2 teams in plat 3 with 90 points or something and high engough mmr to skip division but our 3rd player is a bit to inactive. We are looking for someone with a lot of 3v3 experience that doesn't need our help getting into it and who's active everyday.

Do you meet these requirements then add me ingame

Brushy Oneshot

Best Wukong NA

07-26-2014

Your rank & KDA in 5v5 is more important than 3v3 skills. Very unrecommended guy. Don't join them.

Brushy Oneshot

07-26-2014

Quote:
HaCeDavy:
Your rank & KDA in 5v5 is more important than 3v3 skills. Very unrecommended guy. Don't join them.

As I have try'd to explain to you, SoloQ rank doesn't say it all I totally agree.
But it does tell me something about you're level of mechanics and the level of decisions you make which are lacking. These are both as in 5v5 very important in 3v3 which is why I decided to make it a PLAT+ team, if there was a 3v3 soloQ you could prove yourself there but unfortunatly there is not.

Regards

Brushy Oneshot

07-29-2014

bump

Mayuran

07-29-2014

Quote:
Brushy Oneshot:
As I have try'd to explain to you, SoloQ rank doesn't say it all I totally agree.
But it does tell me something about you're level of mechanics and the level of decisions you make which are lacking. These are both as in 5v5 very important in 3v3 which is why I decided to make it a PLAT+ team, if there was a 3v3 soloQ you could prove yourself there but unfortunatly there is not.

Regards

And yet you have a gold 3 member in your team

Best Wukong NA

07-29-2014

Still sad that he didn't even try a game, just nope bad 5v5 rank. Plat + but I'm plat in 3v3 in 2 teams already.