Ryze best item build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyhh

27-04-2011

Hello , i play Ryze and i would like to know the best item build for him. Because some peeps say my inventory is not good
thanks

A Chocobo Knight

27-04-2011

I'm not really a ryze player myself, but you need to build tanky with mana.
Items like Banshee's Veil, Frozen hearts etc. are pretty good.

Mana items are important, because Ryze's spells get stronger the more mana you get.
His AP ratios are sub-par, so don't spend too much gold in AP.

Hope that has helped a bit. (maybe an experienced Ryze player will be of more help to you.)

ApolonsWrath

27-04-2011

Core items:
Archangel's Staff
Frozen Heart
Banshee's Veil
Sorcerer's Shoes

So that should be the core items, mana, health, mag. res., armor and some ap. Basically, get a Tear of the Godess as early as you can, the mana gained through it transfers to Archangel's, I personally don't rush Archangel's since it doesn't give anything beneficial, +50 mana and ap which isn't needed. Get boots, Frozen, and after that finish Archangel's or build Banshee's in any order you want.

Last two item slots, as late game items, should be Void Staff, for obvious reasons, at that time enemy champions should have already stacked some mag. res., and either Rylai's, or Will of the Ancients, imo.

Rod of Ages is good if gotten early (15-25 min.), but it doesn't give as much any of your cores, and getting it later in game may be not a good decision.

Dyhh

28-04-2011

thanks

Lockie Sitchblap

28-04-2011

Mana crystal > Tears of the goddess > level 1 boots > catalyst. Boots or Banshee's/RoA

Teemo Greyjoy

28-04-2011

i got a runebook with 800 mana at lvl 18. first i get 1 tear of the goddes / sorc boots / 2 rod of ages. / banshee's / frozen heart. i end up with 6.4k mana ( woop woop ). 3.4k health. 190 armor / 120 magic resist

Warlock33

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

30-04-2011

Tear of the Goddess
Sorcerer's Shoes
Rod of Ages.
Frozen Heart/Banshee's Veil (depends on enemy team's damage type)

The last 2 items can be:

If their team has Magic Resist, and if they are intelligent, take the time to buy one more survivability item and a Void Staff.

If their defenses are nil, go the fun way. Archangel's Staff. Follow it with a Rabadon's Deathcap, and finish with a beautiful Lich Bane. You'll have 6-7k of Mana if well fed and 600-700 ap, and the Lich Bane effect.

Freek2

02-05-2011

Here are the best items for Ryze. Which one you use, it`s situational, but at least you have from where to chose :

Glacial Shroud
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Tear of the Goddess,
Archangel's Staff
Banshee's Veil
Frozen Heart
Lich Bane
Rod of Ages.

With this items you have the best synergy. You can`t fail with this items. Good luck!

Jaylin

04-05-2011

Basic Ryze build, in order of purchase:

Sapphire + 2 Health Pots
Boots
Tear of the Godess
Catalyst
Sorc Boots / Merc Treads (Merc if there's a lot of stuns and such)
Glacial Shroud
2nd Catalyst
Banshee's Veil
Frozen Heart
Rod of Ages
Void Staff
Archangel's Staff

If more than one enemy gets above 100 Magic resistance, build Void Staff.

Nuvaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-05-2011

Recommended items are pretty much ok