Rejected by server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Im a Lamp

26-04-2011

client version 1.34.12 is rejected by server

Rigolus73

26-04-2011

"Client version 1.34.12 rejected by the server"

Somebody can help me? Or explain me what's the problem?

PinkySuperTrain

26-04-2011

yeah, it will stray like that for maybe an hour, and if your unlucky many more. you will just have to wait until they have fixed it. nothing you can do about it.

Rigolus73

26-04-2011

ok, thx!

I play with a mac, and I have to update my client version this evening.
It's possible that I download an american update witch is off on european servers?

Thx Pinky :-)

MrMerre

26-04-2011

Im also playing on a mac on the EU server. I'm getting the "Client version 1.34.12 rejected by the server"...

anyone who have a solution?

Drankstain

26-04-2011

i have the same problem why is this happening? and anyone know what to do????! my server has been down all day and it just started working and now this!!

Reign Of Fear

26-04-2011

Whyyyyy cannntttt i ever play this game after a dam patch lol, there is always something happening, cant play this game without having to Re-download the client or mess around with LoL files after every patch.

Im getting the same client version Rejected.......

Im a Lamp

26-04-2011

If you're having a mac (like me) the really best solution is to wait I guess. When i first got the game, btw I don't play beta i play the full game client, I had many problems before I could play the game properly but then they got fixed then no bugs and now it patched so I guess this will be over soon.

ChocDip

26-04-2011

I am also experiencing this problem but after doing a bit of research elsewhere on these forums it is likely that most of you, like me, downloaded the mac version of LoL which originates from the US and had to change the settings in order to play on the EU server. It is known in the past that the US servers are updated before the EU servers and so I personally have already updated in advance of the EU servers thus not enabling me to play until the EU servers have been updated. The servers for LoL are updated at times when less players are online ie very late at night or early in the morning so we should expect to see the EU server being updated and ready by tomorrow morning I hope.

AmShaegar

Senior Wrenchman

27-04-2011

That's it. Mac client downloads Patches from US. So you cant play while EU servers are running with the old version. Wait until wednesday noon.

This will happen every two weeks on patchdays(tue, wed).