Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tier List by Alphecca

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YoloQ Nella

07-14-2014

Jarvan is god tier please.. Renekton dosen't scale that good late game

Superabimus

07-14-2014

I see shyv did not even make T2. I have to admit the list is pretty solid, after having faced a few of these champs in TT.

Alphecca

07-15-2014

Quote:
XanatosSilver:
Annie Tier 2? You have clearly never seen an Annie Tibberstun the entire team and walk away with a triplekill before they had a chance to react.

She has such a ridiculous amount of burst, with no real means of avoiding it.

What are your thoughts on Vladimir though? Easily my favorite champion, and he doesn't exactly seem weak on TT. His burst is pretty sick, and he basically functions as a force multiplier for the rest of his team. Coupled with a high-burst AD and AP, even tanky champions like Shyvanna and Renekton will get gibbed in seconds. His survival is also very good, as he basically have a second pseudo-invul on a very short cooldown. That, and he basically functions as an off-tank regardless of how you build him.

As you can see in the description, tier 2 are counter picks which means they can be just as good as tier 1 in some situations. But as mentioned before the reason why she isn't god tier is because other mages with long range and sustain/shield will win their lane over her.

Also, I've been tried Vladimir in 3s, and I don't think he's bad at all. The main issue though is that Vladimir shines in the late game and 3s is all about winning early game and snowballing.

Anocones

07-16-2014

I think this tier list is really accurate. good work man

XanatosSilver

07-16-2014

Quote:
Alphecca:
As you can see in the description, tier 2 are counter picks which means they can be just as good as tier 1 in some situations. But as mentioned before the reason why she isn't god tier is because other mages with long range and sustain/shield will win their lane over her.

Also, I've been tried Vladimir in 3s, and I don't think he's bad at all. The main issue though is that Vladimir shines in the late game and 3s is all about winning early game and snowballing.

I guess that makes sense, considering people like Karma.

I don't really see most games end early though. Most of my games take 25+ minutes, because the towers are just a ***** to destroy unless you get an ace while pushed to a tower. And that's pretty difficult against anyone with half a brain, unless we are talking champions that can tower dive with reckless abandon, and basically just ignore the towers (Like Vladimir, Fiora, Pantheon, etc), or you have someone that can force people away form their tower (Alistar, Blitz, Thresh, etc.)

The tower buff really messed with the time it takes to complete a TT game. At least at the level of play I'm currently at.

Azure Knight

07-16-2014

@xanatos
the game taking ~25 mins to finnish does not mean it isnt a snowball map. And 25 mins is when late game champs start to get about as powerfull as other champs. So picking a late game champ makes you loose the early game, and gives you barely any chance to get to your powerspike before the game gets finished.

How does the new lucian fit into this tier list?
I've been playing him a few games now, and he seems to stomp bruisers pretty easy.

Alphecca

07-16-2014

Quote:
Azure Knight:

How does the new lucian fit into this tier list?
I've been playing him a few games now, and he seems to stomp bruisers pretty easy.

Over all adc's are not that used/good in 3's, but I would say that lucian is one of the better ones. I guess you'll be able to stomp less skilled players with him, but at higher elo I would say there's much better picks. for example if you're up against Vi/jarvan and syndra etc you'll be easy to kill. Also as mentioned early 3's is all about the early game and adc's tend to be really weak early.

AW Vilich

07-18-2014

Maybe i would put Wukong(top with support) to Tier 1 but thats just a detail.

Good tierlist, well done my friend.

Greez

Vilich

foesto

07-21-2014

Thanks for the list, looks solid!

However, 1 remark, how about Olaf, i used him in my 3v3 team last season and we got from high silver to gold II promo's in no time, after that we stopped grinding because we already had the victorious skin secured

I don't really know if he is still a good pick in higher elo

Cheers

Best Wukong NA

07-21-2014

Kha top isn't viable anymore.