Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tier List by Alphecca

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphecca

07-06-2014

Yo People

I've noticed that a lot of you guys ask about good champions, combos and match ups all the time. Therefore I just wanna share a Tier List created by experienced 3on3 players to help you guys out with this stuff.

Twisted Treeline Tier list!

God Tier:
Syndra(t+b), Ziggs(t+b), Xerath(t+b), Lulu(t+b+s), Lee Sin(t+j), Evelynn(j), Orianna(t+b), Karma(t+b+s), Braum(s), Leona(s)

Tier 1:
Jax(t), Lissandra(t+b), Morgana(b), Yasuo(t+b), Xin Zhao(j), LeBlanc(b), Jarvan 4(t+b+j), Cassio(t+b), Pantheon(t+b), Skarner(j), Thresh(s), Alistar [s], renekton [t+b), Kayle(t+b)

Tier 2:
God'Koz(b), Wukong(t+b+j), Vi(j), Sion AP(b), Darius(t), Kha Zix(t+j), Annie(b),

**** Tier:
Rest of the champions

The letters after the champions represent the lanes where we feel they are the strongest!
t=top | b=bot | j=jungle | s=support

Pablo385

07-07-2014

That's Moose Club tier list xD

Alphecca

07-08-2014

I guess you've seen below who made it

dONNIE

07-08-2014

R.I.P. Moose Club

MaikLove

07-09-2014

hi what do u guys think about riven,rengar,maokai jungle in TT is it good or not viable?

Alphecca

07-09-2014

We mostly run with support nowadays, but I would say that all could work in theory. But there are picks I would prefer over these in jungle though.

Sertomat

07-10-2014

You forgot Urgot imo, he's a really good champ in general and pretty good in 3o3. People just don't know how to play him[and that's sad because he's easy to learn]. Also Ryze is a pretty nice Toplaner.

dONNIE

07-11-2014

yep urgot definitely god tier, also add fiddlesticks too it, suprise ulti op in 3v3!!

XanatosSilver

07-13-2014

Annie Tier 2? You have clearly never seen an Annie Tibberstun the entire team and walk away with a triplekill before they had a chance to react.

She has such a ridiculous amount of burst, with no real means of avoiding it.

What are your thoughts on Vladimir though? Easily my favorite champion, and he doesn't exactly seem weak on TT. His burst is pretty sick, and he basically functions as a force multiplier for the rest of his team. Coupled with a high-burst AD and AP, even tanky champions like Shyvanna and Renekton will get gibbed in seconds. His survival is also very good, as he basically have a second pseudo-invul on a very short cooldown. That, and he basically functions as an off-tank regardless of how you build him.

AW Azhiral

07-14-2014

Quote:
XanatosSilver:
Annie Tier 2? You have clearly never seen an Annie Tibberstun the entire team and walk away with a triplekill before they had a chance to react.

She has such a ridiculous amount of burst, with no real means of avoiding it.

What are your thoughts on Vladimir though? Easily my favorite champion, and he doesn't exactly seem weak on TT. His burst is pretty sick, and he basically functions as a force multiplier for the rest of his team. Coupled with a high-burst AD and AP, even tanky champions like Shyvanna and Renekton will get gibbed in seconds. His survival is also very good, as he basically have a second pseudo-invul on a very short cooldown. That, and he basically functions as an off-tank regardless of how you build him.

Best 3v3 AP champs have a big amount of self-defence and also high dmg. Annie doesn't have an escape and is low range. Ususally, Annie gets deleted by the other APs in lane.