Runes for Lux ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iRs0osooom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

24-04-2011

What do you guys suggest?
Please reply with full-runes suggestions and why.

Quote:
Mark -
Glyph -
Seal -
Quint -

League of LoLol

25-04-2011

Quote:
Mark - Alacrity
Glyph - Resilience
Seal - Shielding
Quint - Evasion
Woop woop!!!
Anyway, now for serious:

Mark - 9x Insight (Mpen)
Glyph - 9x Force (AP/lvl)
Seal - Flat armor, armor/lvl, mp5/lvl, you can pick many things here.
Quints - 1x Insight and 2x Potency (flat AP) or 2x Fortitude (flat HP)

This will result in 30 Mpen with boots to melt most squishies with 30 mr, a nice boost of AP for mid game, some survival/staying power and a small AP/HP boost for the early levels.

glovesforfoxes

26-04-2011

Mark 9x Insight (Mpen)
Glyph 9x mp5/lvl
Seal 9x cdr/lvl
Quint 2x mpen 1x +1.5%ms

I use this because it gives you a lot of variability. If you want to play support lux or AP lux you can go either way - tho if I was to differentiate rune pages, I would probably get cdr quints instead of mpen for support lux and remove the cdr seals for something more bursty, perhaps even ap/lvl glyphs. In short, it depends what you use her for. A lot of people play AP lux solely but I think she is a really good supporter with a 2s root, 5s aoe slow and a shield. Ult can provide nice aoe damage too if timed right.

League of LoLol

27-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovesforfoxes View Post
Mark 9x Insight (Mpen)
Glyph 9x mp5/lvl
Seal 9x cdr/lvl
Quint 2x mpen 1x +1.5%ms

I use this because it gives you a lot of variability. If you want to play support lux or AP lux you can go either way - tho if I was to differentiate rune pages, I would probably get cdr quints instead of mpen for support lux and remove the cdr seals for something more bursty, perhaps even ap/lvl glyphs. In short, it depends what you use her for. A lot of people play AP lux solely but I think she is a really good supporter with a 2s root, 5s aoe slow and a shield. Ult can provide nice aoe damage too if timed right.

I think you got your glyphs and seals switched around. best mp5 are seals and best cdr are glyphs.

Oxidda

27-04-2011

Mark: 9xGreater Mark of Insight
Glyph: 9x Greater Glyph of Celerity
Seal: 9xGreater Seal of Clarity
Quint:3xGreater Quintessence of Celerity or 3xGreater Quintessence of Focus

Don't buy any CDR items with above runes. Don't take CDR boots, take Magic Penetration boots. Basicly stack alot of AP, keep in the back, use your Ulti not only to kills but also to weaken the enemy team. Since with this much CDR your ulti can be used ALOT.

Your main role as Lux is to weaken the enemy with your AoE skills and shield your allies. Sometimes you can even initiate a fight by snaring someone. In retreat you can snare up to 2 enemies following and also slow them.