How do you counter Lux?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CROHellbringer

23-04-2011

Title.

Her E is almost undodgable, it hits you out of it's range (circle around it), the slow is huge to set up for Finales Funkeln, it's not even a real skillshot but it's projectile speed is so **** fast.

The rest of the champ is really weak and useless, it's her E that needs nerfing in my opinion...

CROHellbringer

23-04-2011

bump

Pacosillators

23-04-2011

As a (semi) skilled Lux (and Morgana, lol) player I can tell you which things can make me angry:
1. Focus in team fights: yes Lux can catch two people with her Q, but once she used it, she only has slow from E, which isn't so great...
2. Magic resist : (banshee's veil) Magic Resist is the alpha and beta of countering any spellcaster and so it is against Lux. Banshee's veil is even better against her because the bubble can absorb the binding and that champion then charges to lux and kills her in three hits (I've played against Tryndamere with BV...scary ****)
3.if all else fails -> FLASH : I hate that summoner spell, I really do. Lux sets up that extra ulti so you have to run into it and POOF, you flashed over it...

EnemyFromHel

23-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROGamer2 View Post
Title.

Her E is almost undodgable, it hits you out of it's range (circle around it), the slow is huge to set up for Finales Funkeln, it's not even a real skillshot but it's projectile speed is so **** fast.

The rest of the champ is really weak and useless, it's her E that needs nerfing in my opinion...
Who said that her E is skillshot anyway?

Like any skillshot champ,buy boots as first item and learn how to move to the sides.

Balbanes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-04-2011

learn to dodge this laser.. it's easy if you played her once and know how she moves.. It's rly not that hard at all.

PooferZ

23-04-2011

I consider Lux to be underpowered and very easy to counter. Banshees veil and decent movement speed counter her hard.

EnemyFromHel

23-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIEKSKITTLES View Post
I consider Lux to be underpowered and very easy to counter. Banshees veil and decent movement speed counter her hard.
Say wha?

Easy to counter,maybe.But she's in NO WAY UP.

AldarnX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

23-04-2011

Severely hope this is a troll post...

Don't move so obviously and you'll do better. Don't stand in range. E is harder to hit than it looks, Lux will primarily want to hit minions with it as well as the enemy, since it's her only decent farming ability, so if you stand off the minions you will have a better chance of dodging. The slow really sucks, E is primarily used for damage.

And as someone else mentioned, flash owns Lux. Any champ with inbuilt flash will have the advantage. Lux is also one of the squishiest champs in the game, if you can deal good damage and Lux overextends, you can probably kill her in a few seconds.

Envious Arm

23-04-2011

Lux does need a buff in my opinion also OP: you are saying she is useless in every other skill except her E that's why you wanna nerf her E? wow lol stop being so immature and learn to click away from her E skillshot.