Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix for Mac/Win users not able to Login to EUW

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eklen

06-15-2014

Hello, it doesn't work. I don't have any option "always trust the certificate" on Windows 7.

Thus I don't think the problem is about certificate if I can't reach the login window because without operation I can get it if I relaunch my client like 50 times.

Berben93

06-15-2014

I could need some help for Windows. I open the link, it automatically starts to download, i click it and press: install certificate. I cant find anything related to "get info" or "expand Trust".

Polymorpher

06-16-2014

Quote:
Bongo Eddy:
Oh, I think you are running windows, I found a solution for Mac, and I am not sure where certificates are found on windows, sorry for the inconvenience.

I think on windows the application is called "certmgr" (certificatemanager) and you should be able to add the certificate there. Good luck!

I actually found a certificate callled certmgr which contained ~10 folders. I started browsing through them for "DigiCertHighAssuranceCA" and finally i found a certificate called "DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA" in the folder "Trusted Rootcertificate-issuers" I'm not 100% sure about this name tho since I'm directly translating it from swedish. I right-clicked it and pressed "Properties", I'm not 100% sure about this one either. In here i found "Certificate-purposes and below there were three boxes:
1: Activate all purposes for this certificate
2: De-activate all purposes for this certificate
3: Only activate the following purposes:
Below the third one there were some boxes you could tick, such as: "Protect e-mail" or "Authenticate server"
It was the third one that was ticked, and now my question is: should i tick the first box?
Thank you for taking your time.

forddyyy

06-17-2014

when i go one to the certificates and go to click the 'DigiCert' it give me no right click option at all... so still no league

Smurfie88

06-17-2014

I'm still getting the message that the server is unavaible. And seeing no other thread i assume that this is the right one. Unfortunatly this doesn't work for me. Any thoughts?

LAW097

06-18-2014

Well for me there is no option to rightcklick DigiCert High Assurance CA-3. I am running Win 8.1. Pls can you post some screenshots to make it clear for me ?

Snoop doge dog

06-18-2014

Quote:
Riot Eglorian:
Hey guys,

We've been informed that this issue has been identified (courtesy of player Bongo Eddy) and it appears that for players that are suffering from this issue, their Certificate did not update after the AMS migration.

The steps to fix it are these:

1. Go to: http://www.digicert.com/CACerts/DigiCertHighAssuranceCA-3.crt

2. Once you finish that download, click it to Install, and your KeyChain Access window should appear.

3. Then, find the DigiCert High Assurance CA-3 on that list, right-click it and choose "Get Info"

4. Expand the "Trust" section and on the first option, "When using this certificate" change it to "Always Trust".

Try and login again and let me know if it worked!

Also, if this is not clear enough, let me know so that I can provide screenshots! ^ ^

I´m using Win 8 and this is not working, it wont open the keychain access window.

WâzzÚp

Recruiter

06-19-2014

But i cant Login with my Mobile Phone

FeltrinZockt

06-19-2014

Ty it worked now i can play yay

DerberAuner

06-19-2014

ive had trouble logging in recently, and have had to resolve the issue by forcing my connection to use the google dns server (8.8.8.8)

apparantly deutsche telekom / t-online doesnt work right now.

you do this by right clicking on your internet connection, editting the ip4 config and filling the first line where it sais "DNS Server" with the above ip adress.

goddamn that was hard to figure out.

(posted this elsewhere as well)