ADD-ON Jungle Timers, New! [BETA]

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 44
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nowii Nova

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-04-2011

Hello there all League of Legends players , i have been working on a project of mine for a time now and its finally here in BETA phase , and i have been approved By Riot Staff to release it on the forums.

Heres the Proof.
http://img03.imgland.net/9OJ1yRCizQ.png

I have been waiting for a confirmation to be able to release this for 8 days.

Some information about it.

What it does: Its a basic program which will help you as a jungler in League of Legends.

How to use: Switch between Numpad 1-4 or the numbers 7,8,9 & 0 to activate Blue Golem , Lizard, Dragon & Baron Timer.

Homepage ? Yes there is a homepage which i created just to make it easier and skip all the Speedyshare , megaupload , rapidshare, Dont download this Program from any other page then mine since it will not be a legit version. ( Except those below )

Jungletimer Homepage
Alright i've noticed some ppl are having trouble connecting to my hompage saying "This website is under admin review"
Seems like Fileave's download servers are down or just Slow, Download from one of these if you cannot access my homepage.
Mirror 1
Mirror 2

I Hope you all like the progress on it so far and will post here or at the homepage for anything that you didnt like or what you would like to see in the future.

Also if anyone is intressed in helping out in this project feel free to contact me here or ingame , my ingame name is Awesomedudei.

Updated to 2.0.0.0.

Changes in this update,

3vs3 Mode now available!
Fix some Minor Buggs.

-------------------------------

An Overlay has been added.

READ the readme.
--------------------------------

Added a reset button.

--------------------------------
UI Fitting to the order
Pre warning Sound Announces 15 seconds before the buff spawns!

!READ ME!

Quote:
Information.

Jungle Timers has been around for a week now with alot of updates and progress.

The program is an ADD-ON For League of Legends which helps you notice when jungle buffs is up.

Installing.

1.Download the latest Jungle Timers Beta from either LoL forum or http://www.jungletimer.comoj.com/

2.Unzip it to "C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\release s\0.0.0.55\deploy"

If you are using the BETA Launcher Follow this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZAGGXB9SXc

3.You dont have to do anything manually, it starts automaticly when League of Legends is in Loading Screen.

How to use.

1. While in Game, if your about to kill Ancient Golem ( Blue Buff ) you should press Numpad 1, by doing that you will start a timer which you can see on the Overlay ingame, counts down from 5 minutes ( 300 seconds ).

2. Shortcuts.

5vs5 Mode
Numpad 1 = Ancient Golem ( Blue Buff )
Numpad 2 = Lizard ( Red Buff )
Numpad 3 = Dragon
Numpad 4 = Baron Nashor

3vs3 Mode
F8 = Rabid Wolf
F9 = Ghastling
F10 = Lizard
F11 = Ebonmaw ( Dragon )

IMPORTANT: If nothing happends when you press Numpad 1-4 you do NOT have Netframework! Download it here.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/e...displaylang=en
ALSO , be sure to have atleast Directx 9!!

Special Thanks to:
Nevalopo ( Sounds )
Mitarpl ( In-game Overlay UI )

BajaT3hMa5t3r

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

21-04-2011

very nice, i'll check this out when i come back from school
and i already have a proposal; can you add a separate timer for enemy buffs too ?

Nowii Nova

21-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajaT3hMa5t3r View Post
very nice, i'll check this out when i come back from school
and i already have a proposal; can you add a separate timer for enemy buffs too ?
This is already in the upcoming feature, will be out soon.

ntouzieras

21-04-2011

is this legal? i mean are the "mods" allowed by RIOT?

BajaT3hMa5t3r

21-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntouzieras View Post
since support guy didnt really say anything about that, we can always try to get a red response

KoalaWithaHatLFT

21-04-2011

Quote:
Yes

Nowii Nova

21-04-2011

Quote:
Yes it seems to be legal since they sent me here posting about it and didnt come saying "No you cannot post this "

Sightburner

21-04-2011

Well you are allowed to modify art and such so a timer shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't give the player a unfair advantage, and it may break patches.

Nowii Nova

21-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sightburner View Post
Well you are allowed to modify art and such so a timer shouldn't be a problem as long as it doesn't give the player a unfair advantage, and it may break patches.
It will not break patches since it has really nothing to do with the League of Legends client.

ntouzieras

21-04-2011

then i have to say...well done bro!!!

1234511 ... 44