Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Chaos Vanguard - European Community Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CV JJ

06-15-2014

I only wish i had the time to play league all day. Atleast we allways have people online to play with.

CV TeddyBear

06-15-2014

Sometimes, you just have to say the magic words and you can get the time you wish for

CV Best6PackEU

06-15-2014

If you manage to be as persuasive to your soloQ team mates as you are to your boss. you'll realise it makes no difference in their performance

CV JJ

06-16-2014

That is what makes playing with a group of friends so much more fun. You don't need persuasion. And even if things dont go that well you still generally have more fun.

Kozasaurus

06-16-2014

I'm all about having fun =) *cough* arams *cough*

CV Best6PackEU

06-16-2014

waking up to the news that you have lost all of your fantasy lcs games is not cool people! LIKE SERIOUSLY 1.8 POINTS BEHIND CAPONE???!!!!!

CV JJ

06-16-2014

Ihavent been able to check yet with these therrible wifi connections on my trip. I will check them when i get home. Waiting for the eurostar to arrive. I doubt my week was any good though having roccat and cw members in my teams. I will get them next week again though !

CV BestKebabEUW

06-16-2014

I'm sorry to inform you that even though i did terrible, i still won against you :P

CV TeddyBear

06-16-2014

Much luck. Such faith. Wow.

CV JJ

06-16-2014

Cant win them all unfortunately