Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Chaos Vanguard - European Community Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CV TeddyBear

06-10-2014

Don't forget, if you have discovered our secret motto, you'll get 25% more cookies! Join now

CV JJ

06-10-2014

Do we even have enough cookie to give away an extra 25%?

CV Best6PackEU

06-10-2014

Such silly questions. We always have enough cookies.
But oh boy its been a sad day here for the LoL Chaos Vanguard we love our League of Legends and we're sad when we can't play it. Hope to see you guys around soon for tons of damage on the rift. (phreak senpai notice me [would be Phreaky if he did hue])

CV TeddyBear

06-10-2014

Perhaps when we go to Cologne, some of your dreams might come true.

CV TeddyBear

06-10-2014

EUW Back online? Time for some games!

Lun4tic

Recruiter

06-10-2014

Can I join when I only play League and Smite or do I have to play all games?

CV BestKebabEUW

06-11-2014

Hey impulseninja96. You don't need to play all games, you can play only one, or you can play multiples, it's all good Just be sure to read the clan rules, and of course it's never enough to remind that we're a strictly 18+ clan. If that's the case, what are you waiting for to apply?

Lun4tic

Recruiter

06-11-2014

I am 17 years old at the moment but my birthday is next week, so I hope it is OK to apply

CV TeddyBear

06-11-2014

Then the best thing to do would be to apply once you hit 18, that is, if you are patient enough

CV BestKebabEUW

06-11-2014

Sorry buddy, as MrSlayer very well said, just apply again once you're 18. I know it may seem a bit strict but it's for all of us to live in peace and harmony with rainbows and unicorns and Lulu turning everything into squirrels! If you turn 18 next week, apply on the same day and we'll even throw a bday party for you with EXTRA COOKIES!!!