Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Chaos Vanguard - European Community Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CV Somber

02-22-2015

I double dare you to double dare yourself to a double dare where you double dare the one who double dared you to a double dare in the first place.

CV Crow

02-22-2015

Double dareception.

CV Somber

02-22-2015

I dared myself to venture into my own mind once. After I was done squirming around in a pool of blood, a flock of ravens came, sank their black claws into my flesh and lifted me high into the air, all the while chanting "nevermore". They carried me across a barren wasteland and dropped me into an active volcano. As I was falling, the scene turned slow-mo and I could see Sauron forging the one ring, fapping to a framed picture of Morgoth in the background. As I hit the boiling magma below and my flesh started melting, my last thought was of Arcade Hecarim prancing around the white house with Obama's mask, playing the Friday song on his 8 bit guitar. I am finally at peace.

CV Ayakoo

02-22-2015

What did I just read

CV Somber

02-22-2015

I forgot to add the moral of the story - Join CV. ever since I did, I've thought of nothing but Ayakoo's AD Malz. No more venturing through hellish mindscapes.

CV Phritz

02-22-2015

Somber is leaking Somber everywhere :/

CV Somber

02-22-2015

I earned my name through dedication and hard work. Hours spent writing the most gloomy and depressing **** known to mankind.

CV Crow

02-22-2015

Somber will be Somber ^^

CV Phritz

02-22-2015

Forever immortalized when the read-only begins.

Fïnal Hour

02-22-2015

This conversation is so random LUL