Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Chaos Vanguard - European Community Recruiting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CV Somber

02-22-2015

sObrem is broken no in this humans moar will live to are is.

CV Crow

02-22-2015

LCS time!

CV Phritz

02-22-2015

CLG CLG

CV Crow

02-22-2015

CLG bites the dust :3

CV Somber

02-22-2015

TSM getting rekt

#NoWorlds

CV Sephx

02-22-2015

YES! TL baby!

Fïnal Hour

02-22-2015

I have to appoligise for my behaviour today, it was over the top and I'll say my reasons for it in this message btw +1 love the server soo..
I'm a trialist ATM, was playing some normals with the other CV's and I finished that game and noziced I had time for an ARAM.
The guys with me where like f*** no let's do dominion and i was like ok aaaand I came up with a new game mode XD..
Dominion Dares: Play a game of dominion, whoever gets the lowest points does a dare.. I had the least, my dare was: Message Oreo and get a Dominon game room.
I got it.. But my dare wasn't done. All the cvs in normals noticed the room and came over.. Then I did something BAD. I sent a message to Oreo saying: "You have no people in your normal game rooms", I know it's not that bad but at the time I drank my 1st glass of wine and i got like drunk and I have to appoligise for the Provocation,
I appoligise to Oreo, Sly and JJ. ATM I am probavly banned but i wish this message gets me unbanned (if I'm banned )

CV Oreo

02-22-2015

You're not in trouble fella, feel free to jump on ts and continue to have Dominion Dares!

<3

CV Ayakoo

02-22-2015

That's a good way to make dominion attractive again! Uh.. I mean dominion is the best riight?

CV Crow

02-22-2015

I double dare you to play Dominion!