Best & worst win-lose ratio in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonekeep

Recruiter

19-04-2011

Hey guys!

I have a little question for you. With which champion you have highest Win - Lose ratio in ranked, and with which you have lowest? Plus what's your ELO? Of course I'm not talking about these champion you've played once or twice and won (so you have 100% ratio). Count champions you've played at least 5+ games with (depending on how much games you have overall of course)

At around 1500 ELO, my highest win-lose ratio is Sona. 8 wins, 0 loses, that makes it 100% ratio. And the best part, I'm playing her AP (+CDR ofc). Her heal is not bad in AP build (300 / 4 seconds), she has nice dmg, and if you manage to get to the lategame, build Lich Bane and enjoy your 1k normal hits with passive (if the last spell casted was Q, her passive deals +352 dmg at lvl 18). And, who doesn't like AoE stun? (paired with other AoE CC like Amumu or Malphite you can easily win teamfight)

My worst W-L ratio is with Garen. 2 wins, 4 loses, that makes 33.3% ratio. Even tho I have good stats by myself and I'm doing rather fine, he's not that good. Why? He's not contributing much to the team. His presence in teamfight is low, only good thing about him is rather long silence, but it's melee skill, so it's still hard to interrupt let's say Nunu's ulti if he's away from you. Your ulti is good for finishing, but you're taking kills from real carries, who need them more than you.

So, how about you?

BladeXD

19-04-2011

80% win irelia, 1400 elo 20 games

rodzooo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-04-2011

can't say about my worst w/l because i haven't played much ranked games and i believe i have 2 o 3 champions with 0 wins 1 lose lol

but my best is
5/1 jarvan

Abrissbirne89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

19-04-2011

Malzahar 70% win, 1300 Elo 60 games.

Ni Pah

19-04-2011

Used to be Ashe 100% win ratio with 3 games won and 0 defeat :]

mc hal

19-04-2011

best - Corki 90.9% 10 wins 1 loss (was at 10:0 before -.-)
worst - about 5 or 6 champs with 0 wins 1 loss :P

Citroensap

19-04-2011

Hey , My best currently is 11 wins / 2 losses = 84.6% with Vladimir
Worst is Soraka (of those who i played more then 5 matches with) 8 wins / 4 losses , but my win ratio is a bit bugged on her cause it says 66.7% instead of 50% lol.

1600 elo

jKBeast

19-04-2011

my score is 81-57, 1470 elo

Best: Swain : 11-5
Ryze: 7-2
Trundle: 5-1

Worst: Lux: 0-3

ZeroSleep

19-04-2011

Best W:L is Ezreal. 7 wins to 1 loss, so a win ratio of 87,5%, with a KDA of 6,9:1.
(Unless you count the 1 game = 1 win, in which case WW and Zilean, and Noc with 2 games, would be best W:L.)

As for loss, unless you count all the 1 game = 1 loss, which I managed to get quite a few off during my failed attempt at getting a win with every champion... It would be Cho with 1 win and 3 losses, making for a lousy 25%.

Pimptoad

19-04-2011

amumu 100%