Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

making the window mode smaller?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi , i really want to play league of legends in a smaller window mode. i can change res but that doesnt really give me the freedom that i want. on most games that go down to window mode you can grab it by the corner and change its size freely. i want this. since i like to play games and watch a movie at the same time.
i tried a program that kind of make a spot on the screen my main screen. worked well untill i realized that i couldnt move out of that box. so i had to reboot my pc <.<

also tried keyclone to modify its size but that removes any interaction with the game. cant move, click, cast spells e.t.c.

anyone have an idea of what i can do? or should i just play the game and listen to the movies sound <3 :P

(also i know dual-monitor would fix this for me but im poor as hell so thats not really an option)
thanks in advance for any help i can get.