Spawn times of buffs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lolkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-04-2011

I'm having a hard time following the spawn times of red & blue buffs. It seems nearly random to me. One time I clock them at 3:39, the next over 4 minutes, and once I even saw them spawn while I still had the original buff on (?).

Are the spawn times random? Because if they are it'll help me convince myself i'm not crazy. I'm **** certain I had the original lizard buff on when the 2nd one spawned.

Anyway, what're the spawn times for red & blue, if they're not random?

Sawy

18-04-2011

They are not random.
All jungle creeps have spawn time.

When you kill one camp of jungle creeps a clock will start ticking. Once it reache a certain number it will make the creeps spawn agian.
The buff creeps first spawn at 1:55 and depeing on when you kill them there will be different numbers when it will spawn.

So that it spawns the second time different time each game simply depends on the simpel fact that it took a shorter / longer time to kill it.

Cheers
Sawy-Janna player

BatsAap

18-04-2011

Ill give u some spawn times

Blue/red buff = 5 minutes, usualy comes back around 7.10 if u start at blue, so watch your times, you dont want it to get stolen.) you can also ward their buffs to try and steal theirs. or setup a gank if u know the timers.
Dragon = 6 minutes.
Baron = 7 minutes,
little creept (not sure, think it was 1.30 minutes)

The thing with the original buff might be that u killed the enemy jungler, if u kill him, you will get his buffs and the timer will just reset. so you will have another full buff duration.

Lolkers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

18-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawy View Post
They are not random.
All jungle creeps have spawn time.

When you kill one camp of jungle creeps a clock will start ticking. Once it reache a certain number it will make the creeps spawn agian.
The buff creeps first spawn at 1:55 and depeing on when you kill them there will be different numbers when it will spawn.

So that it spawns the second time different time each game simply depends on the simpel fact that it took a shorter / longer time to kill it.

Cheers
Sawy-Janna player
Ofc I know the initial spawn times, that doesn't help me. You obviously didn't understand what I wrote. I meant that it's a different time every game, as in after I kill them it sometimes takes them 4 minutes, sometimes less, sometimes more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatsAap View Post
Ill give u some spawn times

Blue/red buff = 5 minutes, usualy comes back around 7.10 if u start at blue, so watch your times, you dont want it to get stolen.) you can also ward their buffs to try and steal theirs. or setup a gank if u know the timers.
Dragon = 6 minutes.
Baron = 7 minutes,
little creept (not sure, think it was 1.30 minutes)

The thing with the original buff might be that u killed the enemy jungler, if u kill him, you will get his buffs and the timer will just reset. so you will have another full buff duration.
Perfect. I knew about baron and dragon but I was nearly sure the red and blue are random. Was driving me crazy. Thanks.

ZombilauLogitech

lukus001

18-04-2011

the mini map icons reappear when they respawn, so no real need to clock them

A Support Player

06-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukus001 View Post
the mini map icons reappear when they respawn, so no real need to clock them
Of course there is a reason to clock them. You don't want the enemy jungler to get there first and steal it. Also, if the enemy gets dragon/baron, the icon on your minimap still says it's available, so yea.

Norolim

06-09-2011

wolves/wraiths/golems= 1:40 (100secs)
Blue/red= 5:00
Dragon=6:00
Baron= 7:00

Wave spawn: Every 1:40(100secs)
Every 3 wave spawns, 1 tank creep

6Khorne6

15-02-2012

The amount of time it takes for each camp to respawn:
A Giant Wolf and two Wolves - respawn in 90 seconds.
Two Golems - respawn in 90 seconds.
A Wraith and three Lesser Wraiths - respawn in 90 seconds.
An Ancient Golem and two Young Lizards - respawn in 115 seconds.
A Lizard Elder and two Young Lizards - respawn in 115 seconds.
Dragon - respawns in 5 minutes.
Baron Nashor - respawns in 10 minutes.<- http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Summoner's_Rift

lol, what times are the right ones?

lopen139

15-02-2012

And THAT people has gold ranking.
Proving once again that people with a gold badge have no reason to be cocky