Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People that are banned - will you continue to be toxic after ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

n33gs

05-21-2014

Lets skip the argument over whether you derserved it or not.

I have read a number of posts saying its having a negative affect on their games. That they cant comunicate with team any more or compliment plays etc etc

So after your ban will your behaviour change? or do you think you will still be the same?

WarlockOfPandas

05-21-2014

if you do stupid mistakes ill point em out, flame you and tell you how to improve or what you should have done. perma ban me or riot

Elite Poppy

05-21-2014

Quote:
WarlockOfPandas:
if you do stupid mistakes ill point em out, flame you and tell you how to improve or what you should have done. perma ban me or riot

We understand, You're immature

Great Dohvahkiin

05-21-2014

Quote:
WarlockOfPandas:

then you can blame yourself for every loss you have
you obviously do not understand how a team works

Reminiscence

05-21-2014

I'm not banned , but if I was , I'd probbly have a better attitude .. for the first 2-3 games.

n33gs

05-21-2014

Quote:
WarlockOfPandas:

ok do you feel the ban has had a negative affect on your games? From the sound of it you will be banned again lol so curious

I understand pointing out mistakes and telling me how to imrove. In fact i welcome this in game, but why flame?

WarlockOfPandas

05-21-2014

FEED ME MORE PLS

Leatherwhip

05-21-2014

Quote:
n33gs:
ok do you feel the ban has had a negative affect on your games? From the sound of it you will be banned again lol so curious

I understand pointing out mistakes and telling me how to imrove. In fact i welcome this in game, but why flame?

Hey, forcing superiority over other people in video games to enlarge your throbbing e-penor is one of the primal needs built into human nature.

You can't fight the nature.

Great Dohvahkiin

05-21-2014

Quote:
n33gs:

i would bet because he's unable to actually give proper and helpful advice

Great Dohvahkiin

05-21-2014

Quote:
Leatherwhip:
Hey, forcing superiority over other people in video games to enlarge your throbbing e-penor is one of the primal needs built into human nature.

You can't fight the nature.

technically we can..
sadly, evolution is slow