Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Champion Suggestion] Mizuko - The Water Child (very detailed)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VNRG

06-07-2014

bump

Voodoll

06-09-2014

+1

VNRG

06-12-2014

Quote:
Voodoll:
+1

thx for ur support

VNRG

06-23-2014

bump

Thorn the Killer

06-24-2014

I Ike it a LOT

VNRG

06-26-2014

Quote:
Thorn the Killer:
I Ike it a LOT

thx

VNRG

07-01-2014

bump

Rewws

07-02-2014

I like the ideas, but can't shake the feeling of a water-yasuo

Discover Satin

07-02-2014

Like the idea but to make a good champion criticism is necessary.
So here goes.

I wud love to play her on top melee vs. melee. cant juke dat Q baby. go for flat AD with a bit of pen if it is physical dmg (u havent yet decided rite). strong dueling potential can be made tanky and then just Q E to escape. A bit OP.

1. Dmg on Q
Srsly? 100% bonus ad or 75% AP? on a 4 second CD with like 70-50 energy.
its simply like Yasuos Q with much higher range. In top lane this will be OP poke against any melee champ.
Also No cast time so you can easily surprise enemies.
Tone down the ratios (to make less effective late game) or base (less effective early game) or CD (Mediocre Nerf) depending on which phase you want her to be strong in. Remember with Q's water your energy will come back asap

2. W
Specify the stack cooldown? else ill hit 7 stacks and with a 0 second W all day. Better dan urf kata :DD
and ofc. a simple Q the enemy if it hits E to them and then W. That is a 300% bonus AD ratio available at lvl 3. Rush AD and you will simply dominate (jayce plz). a hydra rush would potentailly give her whole kit 225 bonus damage. As for AP, 175% AP ratio on whole kit. Get a needlessly large rod and thats a 140 more damage. Not super high mainly the AD ratios are high.

3. E
Buffed Khazix eh? Well see Kha Zix, theres a reason they nerfed his jump. You basically have a new kha zix whose jump cant be stopped by tresh flayz cooldown difference is also not much i Think. now you mite say can only be used on water. Well, when your water is available at a 4 second CD, easily reduced to id say 3.4 seconds (15% CDR, masteries 5% + maybe brutalizer/fiendish codex). in short you can say its a freelo escape. Nobody can disrupt ur E as you are invulnerable. It also grants CC. It also has good AD ratio. No need to evolve for resets. Kha plz. When diving pop the R and Q go in btch slap do ur **** den simply.... E. You already have a trail from Q. E in E out dive succesful. Additionally when the towers gnna hit u u cn also E to doge (pun intended)the tower shot.
You mad lee sin gnna chase me with no Q cast time on the river with my E? sin plz.

4. Kinda nice roaming potential. u cnt i.c.w. it to nidalee as bushes are not so huge as the river. Its not about baron control. Its about you can simply buy mobis + alacrity. With the Q on thats like i think 180 bonus MS. Not so much of a point but hey, its criticism. Supposed to be bad ^^.

I am not gnna say much about the R cuz its kinda fine on its own. Just more like a rumble ult with instant dmg. Ratios are in tone for an ultimate
Sin has 200% bonus AD so i wont say much

TL;DR too high ad ratios ez escapes good roaming potential E OP. Q poke OP. W 160% bonus AD ratio (when used correctly) wtf? ez splitpushing ez chasing.

Hope this criticism helped you balance ur champ. overall it can be an amazing idea just need to balance it out. 1 thing about making ur own champ to keep
in mind is that it musnt be OP or too dominant. It should have equal weaknesses and strengths.
Mainly, it shud be fun and have a unique concept to it (yasuos crit, anivias combos of E, kha's isolation etc.) every champion can be said to have a unique concept to itself.

VNRG

07-03-2014

Quote:
Discover Satin:
Like the idea but to make a good champion criticism is necessary.
So here goes.

I wud love to play her on top melee vs. melee. cant juke dat Q baby. go for flat AD with a bit of pen if it is physical dmg (u havent yet decided rite). strong dueling potential can be made tanky and then just Q E to escape. A bit OP.

1. Dmg on Q
Srsly? 100% bonus ad or 75% AP? on a 4 second CD with like 70-50 energy.
its simply like Yasuos Q with much higher range. In top lane this will be OP poke against any melee champ.
Also No cast time so you can easily surprise enemies.
Tone down the ratios (to make less effective late game) or base (less effective early game) or CD (Mediocre Nerf) depending on which phase you want her to be strong in. Remember with Q's water your energy will come back asap

2. W
Specify the stack cooldown? else ill hit 7 stacks and with a 0 second W all day. Better dan urf kata :DD
and ofc. a simple Q the enemy if it hits E to them and then W. That is a 300% bonus AD ratio available at lvl 3. Rush AD and you will simply dominate (jayce plz). a hydra rush would potentailly give her whole kit 225 bonus damage. As for AP, 175% AP ratio on whole kit. Get a needlessly large rod and thats a 140 more damage. Not super high mainly the AD ratios are high.

3. E
Buffed Khazix eh? Well see Kha Zix, theres a reason they nerfed his jump. You basically have a new kha zix whose jump cant be stopped by tresh flayz cooldown difference is also not much i Think. now you mite say can only be used on water. Well, when your water is available at a 4 second CD, easily reduced to id say 3.4 seconds (15% CDR, masteries 5% + maybe brutalizer/fiendish codex). in short you can say its a freelo escape. Nobody can disrupt ur E as you are invulnerable. It also grants CC. It also has good AD ratio. No need to evolve for resets. Kha plz. When diving pop the R and Q go in btch slap do ur **** den simply.... E. You already have a trail from Q. E in E out dive succesful. Additionally when the towers gnna hit u u cn also E to doge (pun intended)the tower shot.
You mad lee sin gnna chase me with no Q cast time on the river with my E? sin plz.

4. Kinda nice roaming potential. u cnt i.c.w. it to nidalee as bushes are not so huge as the river. Its not about baron control. Its about you can simply buy mobis + alacrity. With the Q on thats like i think 180 bonus MS. Not so much of a point but hey, its criticism. Supposed to be bad ^^.

I am not gnna say much about the R cuz its kinda fine on its own. Just more like a rumble ult with instant dmg. Ratios are in tone for an ultimate
Sin has 200% bonus AD so i wont say much

TL;DR too high ad ratios ez escapes good roaming potential E OP. Q poke OP. W 160% bonus AD ratio (when used correctly) wtf? ez splitpushing ez chasing.

Hope this criticism helped you balance ur champ. overall it can be an amazing idea just need to balance it out. 1 thing about making ur own champ to keep
in mind is that it musnt be OP or too dominant. It should have equal weaknesses and strengths.
Mainly, it shud be fun and have a unique concept to it (yasuos crit, anivias combos of E, kha's isolation etc.) every champion can be said to have a unique concept to itself.

thx for ur feedback,

1. Q
yeah it has no cast time, but dont forget, cast time =/=travel time, the travel time should be like zeds q/nocs q, but i couldn't find the numbers,
and the q+e escape is like j4's so not op,
i could lower the ratio, too, or give an effect, which cdr doesnt affect the cd of Q, so it becomes like zeds Q (6 sec cd, but with cdr it is like 4 sec)

Quote:
Type: linear Skillshot, small AoE
Damage: 80/115/150/185/220 (+90% bonus AD) or (+65% AP)
Cooldown: 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 (cannot be affected by CDR)
Cost: 70/65/60/55/50
Range: 1000
(i.c.w. Nocturne's Q: 1125; Zed's Q: 900)
Missile Speed: 2000
(i.c.w. Ashe's W: 2000)

should be fine now or?

2. W
i gave her no cd, cuz it takes time to have 7 stacks, especially only with skills, but if u are in melee range, it will be faster ofc, so it have some risks,
and the ratio are okay i think, cuz i took some numbers, like:

on average in the lategame it is + 300 bonus ad, so it is +240
and for ap it is like 800 AP it is +320

but i think i need still to lower the ad ratio, cuz i forgot the strong AA's too,
so 0,6 should be fine?

3. E
my argument would be still, yes, it is cuz of her water, cuz u shouldnt forget, that u can predict her jumps, cuz if she use q, u will know where she will land immiaditely,
and it has a high cd, even she get resets, she cant literally spam e cuz of the energy costs, while kha can (with full mana),
but on the water, she can maybe literally spam her e, but again if she does, no energy for the other skills

4. yeah it is one of her strength to be very mobile, especially on the river, cuz she is kinda weak on the ground/laning phase prelevel 6,
and if u take mobility boots instead of magic pen/mercurys, u will lose stats or be more vunerable against cc