Can someone tell me how to counter Cassiopeia?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Love Lemon Tea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2011

I was playing as Malzahar and up vs Cassiopeia. The only problem is I can hardly dmg her with my call of the void while she can repeatedly try to harass me with her Q. After lv 6 I went for the kill and ult her, but it seems she can use her ult to cancel mine. This happened twice, is out suppose to happen?

Would like to know how you counter that half snake woman

Etue

16-04-2011

She bought magic resist, do the same and you will own her.

Also, she can't cancel your ult with her own unless you have serious latency issues :B

I Love Lemon Tea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

16-04-2011

perhaps we used at the same time then. she didn't buy magic resist at all. she started off with doran's ring and i started off with the mana crystal.

bndnllHpe

16-04-2011

jesus , dont try to harass her , .
Start with ring .

skill e q e w e. Then avoid her harass and just outfarm her with your dot, GG

MMG Guffaz

16-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etue View Post
She bought magic resist, do the same and you will own her.

Also, she can't cancel your ult with her own unless you have serious latency issues :B
Actually malzahar's ulti isnt instant supression (It's bugged I think) it takes like 0,5 sec before they get supressed.

Karmaburning

16-04-2011

You counter her by turning around when she gets close, running away if she lands her Q, zoning her out of lane (Null Zone > Miasma) and CCing her squishy ass into oblivion.

Mademoiselle Ni

16-04-2011

Counter her by dodging her Q just like playing against Karthus & Ezreal.

I'm actually glad by hearing this, because IMO Malzahar is a free2kill0skillrequired champion. Just land void of oze and press R for insane nuke and long stun.

Ahri Nine Tails

16-04-2011

Quote:
The only problem is I can hardly dmg her with my call of the void
Don't level up Call of the Void then. You need to harrass with your Malefic Visions wherever applicable, another good thing to do is when you have your passive, make sure you E Cassi instead of using another spell on anything, that way she'll get harrassed by the minion which can do a hefty bit of damage if left unchecked.

Rushing out boots also helps so you can avoid her Q better. Cassi loves slow enemies.

pabechan

16-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guffaz View Post
Actually malzahar's ulti isnt instant supression (It's bugged I think) it takes like 0,5 sec before they get supressed.
A lot of spells have a very short channelling time due to their animations. Not a bug.

Ahri Nine Tails

16-04-2011

Oh it's worth noting that some skills with cast times don't get interrupted when stunned.

E.g. I played Caitlyn, started casting Q, got stunned instantly and the Q kept casting and killed Taric who stunned me.