Brand Runes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paddee

15-04-2011

Hey i just bought brand and i decided to get some runes for him, but im not sure wich i should get, any suggestions?

Lord of Sausage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-04-2011

I run Mpen reds (9) flat HP quints, Manareg per level Seals and CDR Glyphs. It might not be the best, but it works for any caster. 'Cept Vlad and Kennen

Kaoloi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-04-2011

I've seen a lot of people suggest flat HP quints for casters, but I've never really tried it. Does it really make a difference? As for the runes I'd go for Mpen reds, mana regen yellows (I'd go for the flat ones) and CDR blues or simple glass cannon build with flat AP blues so you start with 40 AP with Doran's Ring. Still I have not played Brand yet and I'm not sure how his passive scales, but if it's Mpen maybe I would go for Mpen quints maybe.

I Love Lemon Tea

16-04-2011

get HP quints because it really helps you in surviving the laning phase, making you less squishy is the whole point of it.

I myself will eventually get those too, but for now, my dodge runes is costing me too much already. :S

0megaD

16-04-2011

The ones phreak mentioned in his spotlight actually work pretty well. You shouldn't have to be worried about cooldowns on Brand and if you do, Blue buff is probably a better choice than the runes.
Atm I play him with MPen reds, mp/5 yellow, AP/lvl blues, 1 MPen quint 2 Flat Ap quints. Best I can get given the runes I have atm. (**** flat HP is expensive).

Banaphone

16-04-2011

stack ap. as long as you can last hit and use your spells, you'll own early, get the advatage = more ownage