Hardest champions to play.

12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vordox

15-07-2010

Title is selfexplanatory.
This is my opinion since I'm about to hit 30 and mostly only played against good players lately.

Solo

1: Ezreal(No skillshot hits, no damage.)
2: Nasus(Imo he's not that big of threat.)
3: Garen(Without Frozen mallet, or against root Champs.)
4: No other

5v5

1: Udyr(Squishiest hero so far I've seen in Team fights.)
2: Evelynn(Once out of stealth, she's dead.)
3: Kennen(You have to suicide dash into a group and pray they don't hit you, or you're dead. Otherwise you kill them.)
4: No other

Don't do much 3v3, so can't say much about that.

Which do you think are hard to play in these settings?

Picard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-07-2010

I wan't to go mid as Nasus. But most of the time people don't let me The lifesteal passive is very powerfull and once you hit lvl 6 you're a ganking machine

Deathgreeter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Banned

15-07-2010

you have no clue of this game, so dont post such a ****.

if you want to realy know what is hard to play, look on the desciption in lol.

people who play anivia most of the time, have good skill

Mekachikiku

15-07-2010

1. Ezreal - On teamfights, if someone gets close to you and can disable you even for a few second, you are dead.
2. Nasus - He is just pretty hard. Can't really explain it.
3. Morgana - Sure 1v1 goes nicely at earlygame but when it goes to lategame and enemy starts focusing on you, you don't really have much chances to survive unless your teammates have some nice CC abilities too.

Vordox

15-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathgreeter View Post
you have no clue of this game, so dont post such a ****.

if you want to realy know what is hard to play, look on the desciption in lol.

people who play anivia most of the time, have good skill

This is my opinion, if you want to supress freedom of speech and thinking, go ahead and you will be either reported or banned from the forums.
No need to think you are 100% correct at all times.

D1am0ndback

16-07-2010

Anivia - Hard to play but never very very useful
Corki - Hard to play
Morgana - Easy to learn, hard to master
Ezreal - No skillshot hits, no damage

Heiwing

16-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1am0ndback View Post
Anivia - Hard to play but never very very useful
Corki - Hard to play
Morgana - Easy to learn, hard to master
Ezreal - No skillshot hits, no damage
1/ You never saw a realy good anivia then.
4/ LOL. Ezreal is skillshot, okay, but considering:-his range
-speed of his casts
-mana costs
-damage dealt
-cooldown on skills
He is definitly NOT hard to play. 1skill =120hp lvl 1, and he can do 20-25 shots before getting oom. So even if he misses 80% of his shots, he will get a kill.

Nyyman

16-07-2010

Ezreal not hard to play?
I must kinda disagree there.
Any player who knows how Ezreal plays stays behind creeps in beginning (to avoid Q) and while W ignores creeps, it's easier to dodge, has less range and is mana costy. And when Ezreal uses E and doesn't hit you (as you stay behind creeps), punish him with few hits (assuming your ranged). Although R is pain in the ass if your low hp :P

Just my 10 cents

Stoertebeker

16-07-2010

ashe

no srsly, Anivia is pretty hard. At least to get used to her wall and baiting with the egg.

D1am0ndback

16-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heiwing View Post
1/ You never saw a realy good anivia then.
4/ LOL. Ezreal is skillshot, okay, but considering:-his range
-speed of his casts
-mana costs
-damage dealt
-cooldown on skills
He is definitly NOT hard to play. 1skill =120hp lvl 1, and he can do 20-25 shots before getting oom. So even if he misses 80% of his shots, he will get a kill.
I've seen many very good Anivias. But Anivia in general is not a game-breaking champion. After the burst she's next to useless for some time. The burst however can be very strong.

As for Ezreal it's not laning only. Ive been playing him alot lately at ~high elo (even had a solo-queue game against Linak once) and whenever I'm mid against another Ez we hardly ever hit each other with Qs. Because it's not that easy if your opponents knows how to play against you. And the bigger issue are teamfights. With tanks being in the first row of battle it is fairly hard to hit the target you want with your Q. Positioning is very important and harder than you might think. You can't just jump (E) into their team just so you can hit your primary target with Q. You're gonna get nuked in no time. But then again you can't focus tanks because you're an idiot if you do.

12345 ... 8