Champion IP Price Reduction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

filavandrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-04-2011

I would like to complain about and in same time I want compensation for this action.

Explanation: I've already bought Morgana for 3150 IP and now this champ will cost 1350 IP. Its very unfair cuz Morgana is weaker then before so I agree she's not worth 3150 IP. But I've bought her when she was super awsome. She got couple of nerfs and now u lower price for her. I demand compensation now.

HzN Boedavildje

15-04-2011

no

A Chocobo Knight

15-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by filavandrel View Post
I would like to complain about and in same time I want compensation for this action.

Explanation: I've already bought Morgana for 3150 IP and now this champ will cost 1350 IP. Its very unfair cuz Morgana is weaker then before so I agree she's not worth 3150 IP. But I've bought her when she was super awsome. She got couple of nerfs and now u lower price for her. I demand compensation now.
So many flaws in your arguments.
First of all, the champions price has no influence on how good a champ is.
Second, do you ask for refunds when you have bought a tv a year ago, but it became cheaper today?
Be glad her price got lowered, it's a positive sign.
And demanding stuff? Please...you are not in the position to make demands.

maddriver

15-04-2011

Quote:

The "weakness" of a champion has nothing to do with his IP price.

You don't get a compensation when a car you already bought is on sale 1 week later.

aLmNor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

15-04-2011

People tend to forget that RIOT is doing business, not providing cookies.

Dark Tranquility

15-04-2011

Quote:

So i bought that great plasma TV 1 year ago for 1000 euro. Now it costs 500 and that brand has out way better TV's now.. Can i have 500 euro back? The answer is NO. Riot has every right to nerf, buff, and rework champs and at the same time they have the right to change the store prices at their will. You have 3 options 1)Play but don't buy again 2)Quit the game 3)Stay and go along with their policy. That's how it works in many in many different business areas as well.

Shejken

15-04-2011

I bought Ryze and Karthus 6-7days ago. All i can say is i got owned ^^ imo complaining about this is just silly, cant expect them to refound all the IP/RP ppl have payed for characters each time they reduce the cost of a champion?

I agree with Dark Tranquility!

electro beatz

15-04-2011

cool QQ bro

filavandrel

15-04-2011

Wait a minute !

When I bought Morgana she was very nice, good ration ect ...

Next step: they nerf her.

Now they changed price.

Why can't I get compensation ? I bought her cuz she was good champ now she isn't so good. I wouldn't buy here now even for 1350 IP.

So if u didn't get I repeat : I bought her long time ago cuz she had more pros then cons, Now she's not that good and they lower price so I want my IP back ...

If u're not intrest in don't post here

Ahri Nine Tails

15-04-2011

Quote:
Wait a minute !

When I bought Morgana she was very nice, good ration ect ...

Next step: they nerf her.

Now they changed price.

Why can't I get compensation ? I bought her cuz she was good champ now she isn't so good. I wouldn't buy here now even for 1350 IP.

So if u didn't get I repeat : I bought her long time ago cuz she had more pros then cons, Now she's not that good and they lower price so I want my IP back ...

If u're not intrest in don't post here
You should read the EULA before accepting it, you've already accepted the fact that Riot can alter what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EULA
You further acknowledge and agree that Riot Games has the right, but not the obligation, to delete, alter, move, remove, or transfer any and all Game Assets, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice to you, and with no liability of any kind to you.
Basically, don't complain about something when you've 'accepted' that it can happen.