Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Upcoming Mac minspec bump

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GorgeousBones

05-24-2014

Dear riot, did you know that with your spec bump suddenly my top of the line macbook pro bought in november 2013 can't handle mid graphics without the fans working like crazy?

Surely something went wrong.

olandezu53

08-28-2014

sow if i dont upgrade my PC . ..i cant play?? never?

Super bewbewbew

08-28-2014

Quote:
olandezu53:
sow if i dont upgrade my PC . ..i cant play?? never?

i run the latest version but i still cant play.. so thats not the point.

olandezu53

08-29-2014

when is the date for 4.8 upgrade bec i have also the latest version for mac and LOL launcher dont work

FonddlerIX

09-05-2014

10.6.8 10.6.8

FonddlerIX

09-05-2014

Instead of us updating why dont u update your game? that would be more reasonable

arybloom

09-05-2014

YOu can still play with 2005 windows pc but cannot play with a 2010 mac... With the money mac players invest in the game (I'm sure we invest more than windows guys since a mac costs more, which means we have more money to waste) you could get your programmers to do the work they have to. I'm shocked by your decision, and I won't update my computer to Mavericks in the current state of Mavericks (it's free because it's intended to make you pay more).
And I also promise I won't pay to update my computer and make it slower by the way.
My regards.