Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

free riot skins + champ from riot links

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyago

04-09-2014

This is not a scam, these are skins that riot gives if you subscribe to theyr social stuff like facebook, youtube and twitter, im posting this because alot of players do not know about this and i think everyone should reclaim them. You do not need the champion it will give you both the champion and the skin and its really fast.

https://www.facebook.com/leagueoflegends/app_208195102528120 - Riot girl tristana

http://woobox.com/y53k9k - Dreadknight Garen

http://youtube.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/youtube/ - Unchained Alistar

Please atleast bump the post so more people will get them ^^

AgeKayn

04-09-2014

I already heard about Riot Girl Tristana and Unchained Alistar, but is the Dreadknight Garen offer actually permanent available, or just temporary?
If it is permanent, it wouldn't make sense anymore to sell it in the store for 975 RP, they should make it unavailable for regular purchase, like the other free skins are, if I'm not mistaken.

Kyago

04-09-2014

im not sure actualy still got it for free ^^

M Vlad O

04-09-2014

i cant get riot gurl tris "she will be back shortly" - message says. wow but TY for dreadknight garen. does it unlock champions aswell? might be i wasted SO MUCH XD ip for them

ps i "uniked" it on facebook, i wont admit in public to play LoL for nothing XD

Kyago

04-09-2014

Yes you will get the champion has well

Doombringer BG

04-09-2014

Thank you mate, for this post. I got the Garen skin. Unfortunately I can't get the Tristana one. But so does other people. :S

Kyago

04-09-2014

not sure if its a riot problem or something like that, but np just trying to help

rakisto

04-11-2014

Bump

RoyWarrior

Recruiter

04-11-2014

bump for all new players out there

Kyago

04-11-2014

^_^ happy to see that people are actually using this, read that riot girl tristana isnt working, hope they fix it soon