Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a tonne of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out Boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL 2048 (is Trinity force the last item?)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stealthfang

04-04-2014

When i first started the game 3 days ago. I thought that the game was boring and then i heard someone in class winning the game. He got the item "Trinityforce". So then i started to play the game, but i kind of failed and only got Phantom Dancer. I tried and tried and then i manage to find out how the game worked. I manage to get "Trinityforce", but after that i was like is that really the last item? So i tried to get another trinityforce and i manage to get the Sonja's Ring if i got it right. I was so pumped that i wanted to get another Ring and when i did. Nothing happened it appeared that sonja's ring was the last item on the list.