Lee Sin !!!! THE USELESS MONK...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trelofilas Sr

13-04-2011

It is realy a funny thing how RIOT decided to nerf Lee Sin after latest patch. Already this champ couldn't survive after level 6, and now he got his stats nerfed.
Haha !!!!
Everybody can imagine my happiness when I find out opponent team has a Lee Sin "the uselless monk" in their line-up. He totally dissappears mid and late game. It's always 4vs5 against Lee. Cannot save anyone, cannot land a hit , nevertheless to land an ulti.
What a uselless thing to be able to land 1000+ damage but not be able to use it. Building an AD Lee is a glass cannon. Death on your first sec you try to engage. However building a tank makes the situation a little better, but still, useless enough again.
Nice try this Lee Sin but in my honest opinion needs so much work that it would be better to release the April's fools day version of him .

ETHANOLIC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-04-2011

I think he got buffed?

Zabusasan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

13-04-2011

I really dont understand the changes to Lee Sin either. He is one of the weakest champions who has been released in a long time. His laning is pretty good, but after that you pretty much need to build him tank to stay alive for more then one second.

Btw. he should be made immune to annie and brand, fire does not touch him!

Rayzestraza

13-04-2011

AD Scaling increased on all his abilities.
Passive energy regeneration increased.

Would hardly call it a nerf - but I guess you're right, why pick Lee Sin when you can pick Udyr.

Killmelast

13-04-2011

well had a nice lane yesterday with lee + karma. he is the perfekt carry for spirit bond and mantra soulshield. wait till he lands a Q, bond him, he uses the Q port(and walks behind the enemy for bond to hit), shield him, he safeguards back.
thats some freaking huge nuke lane harrass and he gets 0 dmg in return =)

Sethire

13-04-2011

Riot, ban this guy.
Thread is only intended to provoke.
lack of any reasonable foundation.
opening the 9000th thread about the same thing = spam

all together violations to the forum rules.

edit:
sadly forumragers which cannot handle squishy chars aka assassin/carrys are very common on here.
like *because the cant handle him nobody else can* so plz buff buff buff

too long have the children been without kindergardeners. its time to get some in here.

Cha0sfox

13-04-2011

Yeah the incoming nerf is a little unneeded, currently he is an okay champ after the hot fix (nothing op or broken though) but I cant see how the buff to the Q projectile means his base stats need nerfing.

A bad call by riot imo

Zabusasan

13-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethire View Post
Riot, ban this guy.
Thread is only intended to provoke.
lack of any reasonable foundation.
opening the 9000th thread about the same thing = spam

all together violations to the forum rules.
How is this thread intended to provoke?
Its largely agreed that Lee Sin is no wear near OP, and these new changes to him are really mor ea nerf then a buff imo. You dont get all that much AD on him since he becomes way to squishy if you dont build him tankish. Better scaling is good but it wont help a lot in most games.

How is he violating any forum rules? are you high or something?

Sjeg

13-04-2011

By the number its seems to be a slight nerf, but it looks like his Q got buffed in terms of usuability? Anyway, his AD scaling hotfix alone has been a massive buff for him.

egheiterknut

13-04-2011

Gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight
gonna grab some afternoon delight.
My motto's always been; when it's right, it's right.
Why wait until the middle of a cold dark night.
When everything's a little clearer in the light of day.
And you know the night is always gonna be there any way.

Sky rockets in flight. Afternoon delight. Afternoon delight