Riot same as Jagex

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Legend Nelis

29-03-2014

Okay, i expect this is getting downvoted because i want to talk positive about Riot.
But, wake up guys.
Riot has made this game, why do you guys only look at de bad things Riot has done?
The only thing i hear that Riot is a Moneythirsty,not helpfull company.
Have you guys realised how many people play this game?
If you are struggling with a problem and you send a ticket in the Support option, they would love to help. Although they get thousands of those tickets, they want to reply to all of them to help you.
Also League of Legends is a free game to play. You have the choiche to buy RP or not, and skins don't help you to win more. They are a nice feature to play the game, and Riot is not forcing you to pay 10 Euros,quins,dollars etc. Ofcourse the server of EUW is crappy, but they want to improve it. And if i find 1 guy saying: 'Riot is only taking our money' which you gave them out of freewill. I think he is just nuts. Do you know where Riot reminds me of?
Jagex, the owner of Runescape. Everytime they tried to improve the game for the players, but they got only trashtalk back. They wanted 'the old Runescape 07' back. So they did, and still people complain it isn't good enough. Now people want 2008 or 2009 RS back. It's like having customers who behave like children. So complaining about EUW is not a crime, but don't say that Riot is the worst company ever. If they were, they would ask for monthly subscription, turning off the servers to save money, and no option to help players in need. Next time think twice before you post a hate Thread against Riot, because it makes you look dumb.

Shêngbô

29-03-2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Edit: Sorry, I'm an *******.

Legend Nelis

29-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shêngbô View Post
Yeah, i suck at writing rofl. x3

EDIT: Np, i even upvoted you xD

Jiberto

29-03-2014

Well nobody wanted the bad "evolution" of combat update on Runescape but Jagex still did it and that was the final nail in the coffin for that game since a huge part of the playerbase left once they did that update.

Qivu

29-03-2014

This guy has a point

Legend Nelis

29-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiberto View Post
Well nobody wanted the bad "evolution" of combat update on Runescape but Jagex still did it and that was the final nail in the coffin for that game since a huge part of the playerbase left once they did that update.
I agree Jagex made a mistake there, but my point is they had alot of updates which i think were nice, but others didn't and began hating. Altough i liked the "evolution" they had to think twice. Also no company is perfect, which also alot of people require....

v1rtue

29-03-2014

Someone just had to say it. OP, you are simply spot on.
For a game that is this big, Riot does quite a good job at keeping the game up. Of course they could always do more, but they can't do it instantly, as many people seem to demand.

FBG Shirai

29-03-2014

100% Agreed

Legend Nelis

29-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1rtue View Post
Someone just had to say it. OP, you are simply spot on.
For a game that is this big, Riot does quite a good job at keeping the game up. Of course they could always do more, but they can't do it instantly, as many people seem to demand.
Yes, people forget that running a game isn't simply clicking on a mouse button.

Goata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

29-03-2014

I actually respect jagex they can hold multiple servers and they do what the playerbase wants..
Riot won't even bring back one for all