MF Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

strajkzz

11-04-2011

Sup guys.
My main question is if my build is currently bad.
I almost everytime get a good score and carry the team, unless my team completely sucks by having feeders or no tanks, what actualy impresses me, since I've seen that a lot of times in Ranked's.

My team usualy gratz me, saying that I'm a good carrier, but when a noob team comes by and they suck major, they flame around like 12y olds insulting each other and talking about each others teamplay (what is realy pointless unless it's a constructive criticism).

Then they go on like "LOOK AT MF, what a pathetic build".
In those times they pick on me because I have manamune, but it has helped me quite a lot of times, because I need that mana regeneration, so I did the same into the runes, since MF wastes a lot of mana in a short period of time, and this item converts mana into AD.

So I don't see the problem using it.

My build is just like it is in my last game at the attached file, the last item I get is usualy Inifinity edge, sometimes I just get Guardian Angel for the trolling.

Am I doing something wrong?
Feel free giving criticism.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	13425125.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	343.2 KB
ID:	23851  

Xenasis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Your build is kinda bad imo tbh...

Yes, you do carry teams, but you'd carry a LOT BETTER with another build!

I personally go with -
Vamp. Sceptre > Boots (likely Berserker's, Merc's if the enemies have loads of CC) > Bloodthirster > PD > Inf. Edge > Banshee's/GA > Banshee's/GA > Sell boots > PD

I use ArP quints and marks, attack speed blues, MP5/level yellows. You really shouldn't need that much MP5 to be completely honest.

On the Manamune -
You REALLY shouldn't need that much MP5, and you won't be using your skills every second for it to be activating (like Ez) so you won't get that much out of it really...
I mean, you shouldn't be using E and Q every single cooldown... and W is for killing champions and not minions.

strajkzz

11-04-2011

I might try it that way
Thanks

strajkzz

11-04-2011

Well this was the result.

I decided to leave Black Cleaver in instead of Banshe or Guardian Angel, since else I would only have Attack Speed and no AD, it's Armor Penetration Helps quite a lot.

I think 2 Phantom Dancers a too much, what about leaving just one PD and replacing the second one with Madreds?

It's what I was going to do there, but won the game too early before I could acomplish that.

What do you guys think?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem Título.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	174.3 KB
ID:	23854  

strajkzz

11-04-2011

bump for helpan

Xenasis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Yeah, that last PD is only super late game though, like the very last item you get.

The reason I get the PD over anything else is to retain a high movement speed from boots (which are sold), although if there was 7 item slots, I would get a Madred's! PD also works better with your Inf. Edge!

Mellisan

11-04-2011

Runes are fine. Items should be like:
Berserkers (maybe Mercs, depending on team)
Bloodthirster
Zeal
Banshee/Quicksilver Sash
Phantom Dancer (might even finish it before M Res, depending on team)
Last Whisper

After that you gotta take what fits your needs, most likely its gonna be like Infinity Edge, another Bloodthirster, Hexdrinker, Guardian Angel.

I love Kurisu

11-04-2011

You dont need manamune.
Rush IE if possible.
BC is good too.
BT if you're farming easy.
Zerkers - if you get caught you're gonna die anyway.
Mercs - pick it if you need the MR.
Frozen Mallet is good as an endgame item.
Madreds if they're stacking HP, without stacking MR.

If you need more help add me ingame.

superrstarr

11-04-2011

when u already talk about MF,I have a question: how about Trinity Force as first item?Than shoes,phantom dancer etc.,but lately I've been buying TF first and man it's working well-dunno why

Jantunen

11-04-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...=&vote_count=0

Read a few highest rated guides, combine your own build from them and you're good to go.